1st time poster

Just got my tickets for the MU-NU game in section 36B(how are these seats?).....I was wondering what hotels you recommend and places to go friday/saturday night? Thanks and GO TIGERS!

http://tickettransaction.com/VenueInformat...;EventID=760923

thanks fro......i knew there location what i meant was are these decent seats?....i mean for $140 i hope they aren't terrible.

Decent view. Only problem is the big video board is right behind you, so you'll be twisting your neck for 3 hours.

If you want a downtown hotel, you'd better act fast, since they sell out quickly. May already be. Also, not mentioned, is the Cornhusker Marriot - it's about 6 blocks from the stadium. Embassy and Holiday in are a little closer. There's a Holiday Inn Express about 1.5 miles north of the stadium. Those are the 3 closest (excluding the real dives.... like the place called "MOTEL".

There are about 300,000 bars within a 10 block area in downtown Lincoln, if that's where you're staying.

EDIT: Scratch Embassy Suites - sold out. Didn't check anyplace else.

Just got my tickets for the MU-NU game in section 36B(how are these seats?).....I was wondering what hotels you recommend and places to go friday/saturday night? Thanks and GO TIGERS!

thanks fro......i knew there location what i meant was are these decent seats?....i mean for $140 i hope they aren't terrible.

Thats the best price i have seen. The only lower that I have come accross were for $120 in section 41, 70-80 rows deep. Its an endzone seat, but they could be worse

Thats the best price i have seen. The only lower that I have come accross were for $120 in section 41, 70-80 rows deep. Its an endzone seat, but they could be worse

Please don't come to Lincoln...................I'll be watching for you.

Those are the 3 closest (excluding the real dives.... like the place called "MOTEL".

lmao I used to live right across the street from that place. :nanalama

Do not drive up here with those stupid tiger tails hanging out of your car. And please no Columbia Missouri talk (aka trailer trash accents and vocabulary). We speak English up here. Other than that, hope you enjoy your stay in civilization. <_<

Please don't come to Lincoln...................I'll be watching for you.

ouch

Do not drive up here with those stupid tiger tails hanging out of your car. And please no Columbia Missouri talk (aka trailer trash accents and vocabulary). We speak English up here. Other than that, hope you enjoy your stay in civilization. <_<

double ouch

where's the hate coming from?

wow....thanks for the useless advice.

just ignore that crap... Nebraska fans are mostly classy