Spring game

In 1986, approximately 73,000 fans showed up for the Orange and White game at TU.

By breaking this record, we will surely get some kind of media coverage nation wide, in my opinion.

And doing this after a 5-6 season (one I can deal with as I see where we're going and why it was best to throw our option players headfirst into learning the WCO ASAP) will send a message to the nation that there are no fans like Husker fans in college football.

Should impress even more recruits!

Here's the link to the attendance record.

U of T

In 1986, approximately 73,000 fans showed up for the Orange and White game at TU.

By breaking this record, we will surely get some kind of media coverage nation wide, in my opinion.

And doing this after a 5-6 season (one I can deal with as I see where we're going and why it was best to throw our option players headfirst into learning the WCO ASAP) will send a message to the nation that there are no fans like Husker fans in college football.

Should impress even more recruits!

Here's the link to the attendance record.

U of T

With the construction going on, can we fit that many in??

3 reasons why the red white game might draw more fans this year than last...

1) Intriguing QB battle between Zac and JD. Husker fans want to know who is better and will come to find out.

2) No bowl game this year. Huskers fans will take any action they can get after the extra long wait because of not making a bowl this year.

3) Importance to recruiting. BC has done a great job of emphasizing throughout the year how important it was to have 60,000+ fans at last year’s game. Many of the recruits have also mentioned this as a reason they signed. Husker fans will come out in support of recruiting as much as to see the game.

The Gimp has spoken.

1) Intriguing QB battle between Zac and JD.  Husker fans want to know who is better and will come to find out.

2) No bowl game this year.  Huskers fans will take any action they can get after the extra long wait because of not making a bowl this year.

3) Importance to recruiting.  BC has done a great job of emphasizing throughout the year how important it was to have 60,000+ fans at last year’s game.  Many of the recruits have also mentioned this as a reason they signed.  Husker fans will come out in support of recruiting as much as to see the game.

Yea, I bet those would be the best reasons why people will come out to the spring game. I know that's the reasons I would go.

The Gimp has spoken.

hahaha. :horns2

1) Intriguing QB battle between Zac and JD. Husker fans want to know who is better and will come to find out.

2) No bowl game this year. Huskers fans will take any action they can get after the extra long wait because of not making a bowl this year.

3) Importance to recruiting. BC has done a great job of emphasizing throughout the year how important it was to have 60,000+ fans at last year’s game. Many of the recruits have also mentioned this as a reason they signed. Husker fans will come out in support of recruiting as much as to see the game.

The Gimp has spoken.

Are you making the journey Gimp? I know I'll be there!

how many went last year?  It won't be near as many this year imo.

61,000+ attended last years game. I tend to disagree with you, I bet there will be even more this year.

no way. PRobs 50,000 at the most.

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=528&u_...3&u_sid=1069859

Says 61,417 attended. Benard wrong once again.

I was talking about how he said there would be more this year. I said no way will there be 60 some thousand, I say 50,000.I'm never wrong :lol: