JUCO WR?

Are you freakin kidding me? Who is going to be the reciever for the class? Brady Brown went to freakin Vandy over us, He's got good measurables....bring him "N" because we know this staff can develop

brady brown went to vandy because both nebraska and ku backed off of him. calm down there boy.

So, who's going to be a go to guy then? Right now we don't have a safety valve on our wr corps like Purify

Dont know but that's what makes this interesting & exciting. There are two solid catching veterans in Swift & Peterson. They aren't "all-world" but for the most part they're dependable. So now we get to see who is going to add to that. Niles & Holt? Curenski & Cooper? Henry & Brooks? The position is filled with talented players with 2-3 years to play beginning now. The opportunity will present itself. Someone will emerge.

If I recall, Purify was quiet until he took a pass to the house against UT his junior year. He was then given more & more opportunities throughout the season. The same thing can happen to any of these other fellas if they make the most out of it.

Sorry if I derailed. I'm happy for the commit and wish him well. He will enjoy NU.

Are you freakin kidding me? Who is going to be the reciever for the class? Brady Brown went to freakin Vandy over us, He's got good measurables....bring him "N" because we know this staff can develop

brady brown went to vandy because both nebraska and ku backed off of him. calm down there boy.

Well, still a question to answer. This class might need 3 WRs, so who are they going to be? Well, not Brady Brown and not some other highly ranked guys (Appleton soft, Davis, McNeal, Bell, Goodwin) that have already committed. So who do we have left? Here are the guys who are either interested or who have been offered and have not committed (from Scout, etc.):

Rex Burkhead (:star :star :star :star #35) - ATH might possibly be a WR; visited for Spring Game

Emory Blake (:star :star :star #86) - Texas has offered a gray shirt

Diante Jackson - not in his top 2 right now

Ricky Johnson - not in his favorites

Abrecus Martinez (:star :star :star #122) - visiting 9/5

Bryan Underwood - favors Ohio State which has no room but is considering Michigan offer

Josh Gordon - favors Michigan who has not offered

Skyler Scott - not in his favorites

Marcus McNeal - his only offer?

Terrell Williams - ATH

Morris Claiborne -

Jordan Hopgood - possibly visiting

Brandon Kinnie - JC visiting 9/5 as mentioned above

Kendall Gregory-McGee - no offer

Vondrae Tostenson - no offer

Justin Coleman - no offer

Did I miss anyone?

Just an update on Brandon-----in a game against Kilgore JC (Kilgore TX), he had 7 receptions for 145 yards, and 4 scores.

He will be visiting for the SJS game, where he will more than likely commit.

In an article on Scout he gave a precentage chance of his commitment to NU on saturday, but it is on the pay side and you cant post pay info.

so without giving the exact percentage that he was quoted, i can tell you it is between 80% and 90% that he will commit to the Huskers on Saturday.

My bet is that if mom likes Lincoln, he is 100% "N".....and she will be on the visit also

Just an update on Brandon-----in a game against Kilgore JC (Kilgore TX), he had 7 receptions for 145 yards, and 4 scores.

He will be visiting for the SJS game, where he will more than likely commit.

In an article on Scout he gave a precentage chance of his commitment to NU on saturday, but it is on the pay side and you cant post pay info.

so without giving the exact percentage that he was quoted, i can tell you it is between 80% and 90% that he will commit to the Huskers on Saturday.

My bet is that if mom likes Lincoln, he is 100% "N".....and she will be on the visit also

Awesome. A play maker .

• 4 weeks later...