USA Today poll shows lack of respect

Ganz throws interceptions like last year you better pray for the defense.

I am still not certain we have an offense that is much better than the defense if both play to their abilities.

He won't be throwing nearly as much as late last year. A lot of those picks came at the expense of a lame duck coach trying to showcase his offense.

But you are right, this offense needs to protect the D, and that is one big unknown.

Who in their right mind would pick us to win the CCG. Only in Nebraska and die hard Nebraska fans.

We deserve no respect, we suck, period, and until we prove different we deserve just what we get.

One kid did not quit last year, damned near all of them did. How many are left when the going gets tough. No one knows, not even our coach.

Play the games and see what happens. If we win more than we lose, or by chance win enough to be considered a good team then voice your dissatisfaction.

We are getting just what we deserve, nothing more.

Great post. Took courage to be honest.

Ganz throws interceptions like last year you better pray for the defense.

I am still not certain we have an offense that is much better than the defense if both play to their abilities.

I dont see anyway ganz throws that many picks.... I dont think he will be throwing so much. I dont think he will be feeling like he has to score quickly and every time to hhave a shot at winning. with a more balanced attack I think joe can be a very scary person for other teams. but who knows... he has only played 3 games

We'll see how the receiving corps does - the rest of the offense will be very good, but Swift and Peterson aren't really #1 material, and Holt and Paul are still very inexperienced. I agree - we'll see a lot more out of the running game this year. Which will be awesome.

I have to disagree about Swift man. Swift is probably our most consistent wide receiver and has done a good job over the past couple of years.

I saw an offensive line that got man handled anytime we faced a talented team. We face at least 5 that have talent on us at present, Kansas not so much, but they have bought in, and then we will see where Colorado is this year.

I do not see us running a lot better than last year, yes we have depth, but average starters being replaced by those that could not beat out the average player does not inspire me to believe we have this great offensive line.

I just can not buy that this was all coaching, motivation or what ever. We still have major problems and they will surface during the VaTech game. If we overcome those problems we have a chance to be a good team.

But I see us winning the ones we should, and not doing so well against the top echelon programs.

7-5 and will be a great job by Bo, anything more will be a miracle as far as I am concerned.