How Does It Look?

cmb23

Win or Lose?  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As a general rule i'll cheer for other Big XII teams when they're not playing Nebraska or a team with strong Nebraska ties (Buffalo). The only exception to this rule is Colorado. I refuse to cheer for Colorado ever.

That's my point...regardless of how it looks for the conference, some just dislike some teams so much they can't let it go. Never will understand it.

And I guess I just don't understand the hatred for Chase Daniel. I agree with the Mizzou fan on here...it sounds like some are just so frustrated they don't have a Heisman front-runner under center the only logical thing is to hate him. Personally I think he's a hell of a leader. He puts up huge numbers (and has been for seasons). Too bad NFL is going to have a hard time taking him because of his lack of size...well height at least...I think he has the weight thing covered!!!

How long until somebody 'hates' Sam Bradford. The kid is only a sophomore and had the highest rating in the nation last year. On top of that I don't think I've ever heard him talk or have an opinion on anything. He keeps his mouth shut and plays. Oh...but he plays for OU...so somebody will hope that he gets his knees blown up.

As a general rule i'll cheer for other Big XII teams when they're not playing Nebraska or a team with strong Nebraska ties (Buffalo). The only exception to this rule is Colorado. I refuse to cheer for Colorado ever.

That's my point...regardless of how it looks for the conference, some just dislike some teams so much they can't let it go. Never will understand it.

And I guess I just don't understand the hatred for Chase Daniel. I agree with the Mizzou fan on here...it sounds like some are just so frustrated they don't have a Heisman front-runner under center the only logical thing is to hate him. Personally I think he's a hell of a leader. He puts up huge numbers (and has been for seasons). Too bad NFL is going to have a hard time taking him because of his lack of size...well height at least...I think he has the weight thing covered!!!

How long until somebody 'hates' Sam Bradford. The kid is only a sophomore and had the highest rating in the nation last year. On top of that I don't think I've ever heard him talk or have an opinion on anything. He keeps his mouth shut and plays. Oh...but he plays for OU...so somebody will hope that he gets his knees blown up.

There's no reason to hate Sam Bradford. He plays within himself and performs well.

Daniel acted a damn fool during the Big 12 CG last year. MF'r was pouting everytime they had a camera on him on the sidelines. Not like, competitive/frustrated. Like, somebody just took his toy.

And the aforementioned "high school defense" crack. Making fun of Cosgrove is our job, not his.

Chase Daniel is the cockiest player in the big 12, no question. He may be a a good player, but his character is lacking. I cant wait until his world gets rocked by a blitzing LB, maybe that will be a humbling experience.

Sam Bradford is a very likable guy. Unless you just absolutely hate the university of oklahoma, than there is no reason not to like Bradford. He's a class act, he plays with sportsmanship, and he doesn't run his mouth week to week. Bottom line, Chase Daniel= egotistical douche bag

A member posted on another thread about wanting to see Turner Gill's Buffalo Bulls 'whoop' on Missouri in a couple of weeks. It got me thinking.

whoever said that is just ignorant :sarcasm

i don't root against the big 12 as a whole. I am just very pro-nebraska and what turner has done to buffalo is just short of a miracle.

I want every team we play, Big-12 or out of conference team to be undefeated when we play them.

Even if there are a couple of Big 12 teams I don't like, I still want them to win out of conference games. Makes the conference look that much better. Makes the Huskers look that much better when we beat them.

GBR!!!