**Official Western Michigan Game Thread**

zoogs

So Final Thoughts??

I am happy we got the W but listening to the game really made me nervous because it still sounded like Callahan was coaching this team. Defense can't get stops and still getting the ball thrown all over them. Us passing the ball all the time instead of trying to establish the run. I still have faith that we are gonna come around soon but tonight resembled too much of last season for me to be comfortable with.

So Final Thoughts??

I am happy we got the W but listening to the game really made me nervous because it still sounded like Callahan was coaching this team. Defense can't get stops and still getting the ball thrown all over them. Us passing the ball all the time instead of trying to establish the run. I still have faith that we are gonna come around soon but tonight resembled too much of last season for me to be comfortable with.

Im really not too worried, some of the plays were just miscoverages by a young secondary that they will get over. You cant expect perfection from a group of players that are starting their first couple games..

Beyond that, I was REALLY impressed by Cody Glenn. Man that guy has some good instincts.

Well...my two cents are this: our defense the second half honestly sucked. If we play like that we'll get pounded.

The other side of the coin is, that pelini KNOWS that, and isn't gonna let it stand, while cal would have said after the game "oh, we did really great on both sides of the ball, it was a great win"

I think we'll get better, but the D will really be our weakness this year until pelini can get his own men in there.

HUGE props to Cody Glen though.

So Final Thoughts??

Yeah, it felt like deja vu a lot of times, but we did muuuuuch better against the run tonight! We have to get the run game going...lucky didnt look soo great tonight, i thought helu did good, and castille just needs to lower his shoulder and put someone in acoma! I'm happy with the win though!

GBR!!!!