Saw something Awesome tonight

We got to the Husker bar in the Minneapolis area here (Joe Senser's in Bloomington, if anyone's ever up here in the fall)... we got there over an hour early, and not a single table opened up during the game. Those that did get a table got there at 3:30 or 4:00. A sea of red for all 4 quarters. Beautiful. "Hey, could I get a cheeseburger over by the Golden Tee machine? Thanks."

And man, did that place blow up when Cody Glenn made his first sack...

I was there too....it was very nice to see this going on again!!! They usually have a pretty good showing there..the thing that drives me a little crazy is the f-ing band that keeps playing. It is pretty cool when you are sitting away from them, but when you are right in front of them, it makes the game hard to enjoy...but I always find ways.

Actually, the band has never bothered me. First time I went there (after someone told me, "I think they might show the game at Senser's"), a few friends of mine and I walked in just in time to see a touchdown... the band started up, and between that and the fact that everyone was wearing red, I suddenly felt very much at home.

I usually just stand somewhere where I can see the game (which is pretty much anywhere). I think of all the times I've gone, I've gotten a table once. I'm not there for the food, yo. I do buy plenty of beer, though... don't want them going out of business, you know.

I watch the game at a bar in Conshohocken, Pa. outside of Philadelphia where the Pennsylvania Chapter has their game watches. I've been going there for probably about 10 years and we usually have anywhere from 30-50 people attending. Went there Saturday expecting about the same but I got there about 10 minutes before kickoff, Nebraska fans had taken over the whole restaurant and car loads of people just kept showing up. I think we counted around 125 total. The owner of the bar even pumped in the Big Red Fight song during half time. It was awesome. From what I've read, Husker fans around the country are excited about Bo and anxious to see him turn this team around. From Saturday's performance, he is on his way. Lets just take it one game at a time. Go Huskers!

We got to the Husker bar in the Minneapolis area here (Joe Senser's in Bloomington, if anyone's ever up here in the fall)... we got there over an hour early, and not a single table opened up during the game. Those that did get a table got there at 3:30 or 4:00. A sea of red for all 4 quarters. Beautiful. "Hey, could I get a cheeseburger over by the Golden Tee machine? Thanks."

And man, did that place blow up when Cody Glenn made his first sack...

I was there too....it was very nice to see this going on again!!! They usually have a pretty good showing there..the thing that drives me a little crazy is the f-ing band that keeps playing. It is pretty cool when you are sitting away from them, but when you are right in front of them, it makes the game hard to enjoy...but I always find ways.

Actually, the band has never bothered me. First time I went there (after someone told me, "I think they might show the game at Senser's"), a few friends of mine and I walked in just in time to see a touchdown... the band started up, and between that and the fact that everyone was wearing red, I suddenly felt very much at home.

I usually just stand somewhere where I can see the game (which is pretty much anywhere). I think of all the times I've gone, I've gotten a table once. I'm not there for the food, yo. I do buy plenty of beer, though... don't want them going out of business, you know.

The band adds to the atmosphere, but not when you have the trumpet in your ear. Anyone on here that is close to Sensor's in Bloomington needs to go. The food is great and the fans are even better. Great atmosphere to be in to watch the Huskers!

There was a good showing at the Spirit Bar in Boston. Expected ~20-25 but got over twice that. They were originally going to show on just 2 TVs but we ended up owning the bar, there was only 1 TV in the corner showing something other than Nebraska.

Plenty of "Go Big Red" chants and high fives, it was great to see.

Just stay away from the mushroom bacon cheeseburger...

The Hooter's in Mission Valley, San Diego was the same way!! Place was packed with Husker fans, almost every TV was tuned to the Husker game, cheers going up everywhere, no empty seats, and a huge line out front waiting for people to leave. Too bad nobody did and I think people waited nearly the entire game to get in!! It was great to see the turnout and can't wait for the next couple of games.