Saw something Awesome tonight

I had planned to watch the game at Brewsky's in Omaha on 84th and Park Drive, but when my wife and I stepped in, it was packed tighter than a can of sardines in there, and no seats. So we tried going to The Varsity on 96th and Q St, then The Varsity on 144th, then Brewsky's on 156th, Oscars... Each had the same result.

Finally, we ended up at The Draft House on 180th and Pacific. SEATS!! well, there were like 5 tables left anyway. I sat down and got ready for the game. It got me to thinking about the point where you'd have almost an empty bar when a Husker game was on. The anticipation for the game to start was awesome! and Fans cheered and strangers high fived and we raised up our glasses against evil forces singing, "GO BIG RED!!"

Husker Pride is back!!

We got to the Husker bar in the Minneapolis area here (Joe Senser's in Bloomington, if anyone's ever up here in the fall)... we got there over an hour early, and not a single table opened up during the game. Those that did get a table got there at 3:30 or 4:00. A sea of red for all 4 quarters. Beautiful. "Hey, could I get a cheeseburger over by the Golden Tee machine? Thanks."

And man, did that place blow up when Cody Glenn made his first sack...

I had planned to watch the game at Brewsky's in Omaha on 84th and Park Drive, but when my wife and I stepped in, it was packed tighter than a can of sardines in there, and no seats. So we tried going to The Varsity on 96th and Q St, then The Varsity on 144th, then Brewsky's on 156th, Oscars... Each had the same result.

Finally, we ended up at The Draft House on 180th and Pacific. SEATS!! well, there were like 5 tables left anyway. I sat down and got ready for the game. It got me to thinking about the point where you'd have almost an empty bar when a Husker game was on. The anticipation for the game to start was awesome! and Fans cheered and strangers high fived and we raised up our glasses against evil forces singing, "GO BIG RED!!"

Husker Pride is back!!

That's awesome and another great sign that Husker Fans like what they're reading in the newspaper and what they've seen.

We got to the Husker bar in the Minneapolis area here (Joe Senser's in Bloomington, if anyone's ever up here in the fall)... we got there over an hour early, and not a single table opened up during the game. Those that did get a table got there at 3:30 or 4:00. A sea of red for all 4 quarters. Beautiful. "Hey, could I get a cheeseburger over by the Golden Tee machine? Thanks."

And man, did that place blow up when Cody Glenn made his first sack...

I was there too....it was very nice to see this going on again!!! They usually have a pretty good showing there..the thing that drives me a little crazy is the f-ing band that keeps playing. It is pretty cool when you are sitting away from them, but when you are right in front of them, it makes the game hard to enjoy...but I always find ways.

Husker Pride is back!!

Yeah watched it my brothers and went to Varsity on 96th to get our pizza. Normally its NEVER that packed unless its NU vs USC or something.

Got a lot of nice compliments on the "Reborn" shirt from HuskerBoard though! :)