Helmet Stickers

ESPN

Week 1 Big 12 helmet stickers

August 31, 2008 10:29 AM

Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Griffin

Here are players I feel are deserving of special mention after their games on Saturday:

Texas Tech QB Graham Harrell: Completed 43 of 58 passes for 536 yards and two TDs to lead the Red Raiders' 49-24 victory over Eastern Washington

Texas QB Colt McCoy: Sparked Texas' 52-10 victory over Florida Atlantic, rushing for a team-high 103 yards and a TD, and passing for 222 yards and three more scores. He set Texas' single-game consecutive completion streak by hitting his first 13 passes and 19 of his first 20.

Missouri LB Sean Weatherspoon: Contributed nine tackles (including one for a loss) and two interceptions to key the Tigers' 52-42 victory over Illinois. He punctuated his big effort with a clinching 35-yard interception return for a touchdown with 3:18 remaining to ice the game.

Oklahoma State's special teams: Produced a 42-yard punt return by Dez Bryant, a 68-yard punt return by Ricky Price and a 90-yard kickoff return for a TD by Perrish Cox to spark the Cowboys' 39-13 victory over Washington State.

Nebraska LB Cody Glenn: A converted I-back who made the most of his first career start at linebacker. Glenn notched nine tackles, three assists, 2 1/2 tackles for losses, broke up three passes and forced a fumble in the Cornhuskers' 47-24 victory over Western Michigan.

Kansas State QB Josh Freeman: Produced five touchdowns -- three passing and two running -- and 255 yards of total offense in the Wildcats' 45-6 conquest of North Texas.

Close: Missouri WR/KR Jeremy Maclin, Missouri DE Stryker Sulak, Kansas WR Dezmon Briscoe, Nebraska QB Joe Ganz, Oklahoma RB DeMarco Murray, Texas S Earl Thomas, Texas DT Roy Miller.

I personally would also throw Henery's name out there.

ESPN

Week 1 Big 12 helmet stickers

August 31, 2008 10:29 AM

Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Griffin

Here are players I feel are deserving of special mention after their games on Saturday:

Texas Tech QB Graham Harrell: Completed 43 of 58 passes for 536 yards and two TDs to lead the Red Raiders' 49-24 victory over Eastern Washington

Texas QB Colt McCoy: Sparked Texas' 52-10 victory over Florida Atlantic, rushing for a team-high 103 yards and a TD, and passing for 222 yards and three more scores. He set Texas' single-game consecutive completion streak by hitting his first 13 passes and 19 of his first 20.

Missouri LB Sean Weatherspoon: Contributed nine tackles (including one for a loss) and two interceptions to key the Tigers' 52-42 victory over Illinois. He punctuated his big effort with a clinching 35-yard interception return for a touchdown with 3:18 remaining to ice the game.

Oklahoma State's special teams: Produced a 42-yard punt return by Dez Bryant, a 68-yard punt return by Ricky Price and a 90-yard kickoff return for a TD by Perrish Cox to spark the Cowboys' 39-13 victory over Washington State.

Nebraska LB Cody Glenn: A converted I-back who made the most of his first career start at linebacker. Glenn notched nine tackles, three assists, 2 1/2 tackles for losses, broke up three passes and forced a fumble in the Cornhuskers' 47-24 victory over Western Michigan.

Kansas State QB Josh Freeman: Produced five touchdowns -- three passing and two running -- and 255 yards of total offense in the Wildcats' 45-6 conquest of North Texas.

Close: Missouri WR/KR Jeremy Maclin, Missouri DE Stryker Sulak, Kansas WR Dezmon Briscoe, Nebraska QB Joe Ganz, Oklahoma RB DeMarco Murray, Texas S Earl Thomas, Texas DT Roy Miller.

I personally would also throw Henery's name out there.

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez