Sorry...Sorry....Sorry

CY,

You just ruined your reputation with me. Why turn so soft?

I want the old CY back.

Sincerely,

Ty

No no! Cy hasn't turned soft. He just recalled a conversation he once had with Cy Sr. way back when he was just a little guy:

"Cy" my day said..."I want you to stop picking on those 'special needs' kids...they can't help it they're retarded."

Cy's father was a man of great wisdom....

Special needs kids? Aren't they also known as ISU graduate students?

... <_<

Two words for you smart guy: Tommy Lee

Oh you mean that reality show, I understand Iowa State is trying to do the same thing but all they could get is Clay Aiken. :lol:

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Gotta love Cy. The dude is my favorite read. I knew I would end up retarded or something, but that is ok, I know he loves me. I like to read Tuff Tiger too, but I never know what he is saying. It is like a fabulous puzzle, and he seems rather nice.

As for the Husker fans, the number of quality people on this board is high. If it were not, I would not be here.

Good luck against the Spartans and Golden Flashes. Big 12 North is off to a good start so far! Even K-State hasn't embarrassed us... yet.

There i made it more noticeable for everyone jayhawk. hopefully they won't embarrass until they play the north.