Sorry...Sorry....Sorry

A Proclamatiion*!

Let it hereby be known throughout Huskerboarddom that Cy realizes he has been a little hard on some college football fans in the B12 who were unfortunate enough not to have been born into and lived amongst the tradition of Husker football nor experienced the magical bond of brotherhood of the perpetually condemned which is Iowa State football fandom (unless you are a Cubs fan).

Not everyone can be born a Husker or a Cyclone fan but that's okay! You can change! You can evolve! But until that time comes, I need to recognize and deal with your shortcomings in a more humane way. Therefore, I apologize for any disparaging remarks I have made about anybody else's football program, coaches or players...especially Kansas (sorry Jayhawk) and Missouri (sorry TT)

I sincerely hope that all your teams do well and finish with a 10-2 record this year (except Nebraska who I hope will finish 11-1).

*This port is to serve as a blanket apology for the entire 2008 season. Anyone insulted from this point forward should refer to this post for retribution

**This post does NOT apply to K-State fans.... <_<

A Proclamatiion*!

Let it hereby be known throughout Huskerboarddom that Cy realizes he has been a little hard on some college football fans in the B12 who were unfortunate enough not to have been born into and lived amongst the tradition of Husker football nor experienced the magical bond of brotherhood of the perpetually condemned which is Iowa State football fandom (unless you are a Cubs fan).

Not everyone can be born a Husker or a Cyclone fan but that's okay! You can change! You can evolve! But until that time comes, I need to recognize and deal with your shortcomings in a more humane way. Therefore, I apologize for any disparaging remarks I have made about anybody else's football program, coaches or players...especially Kansas (sorry Jayhawk) and Missouri (sorry TT)

I sincerely hope that all your teams do well and finish with a 10-2 record this year (except Nebraska who I hope will finish 11-1).

*This port is to serve as a blanket apology for the entire 2008 season. Anyone insulted from this point forward should refer to this post for retribution

**This post does NOT apply to K-State fans.... <_<

I wasn"t as you say insult by it, so no need to say you sorry. I don"t understand all of you"re post above, but as long as you can that can be fined with me. I think you"re jsut kind of slick wording like Pres. Clinton, and that can be okay to.

Plus also I"ll be at rh best Faurot tomorow night . Beers+ cheers. TAH.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

:moreinteresting

CY,

You just ruined your reputation with me. Why turn so soft?

I want the old CY back.

Sincerely,

Ty

No no! Cy hasn't turned soft. He just recalled a conversation he once had with Cy Sr. way back when he was just a little guy:

"Cy" my day said..."I want you to stop picking on those 'special needs' kids...they can't help it they're retarded."

Cy's father was a man of great wisdom....

CY,

I want the old CY back.

Sincerely,

Ty

No no! Cy hasn't turned soft. He just recalled a conversation he once had with Cy Sr. way back when he was just a little guy:

"Cy" my day said..."I want you to stop picking on those 'special needs' kids...they can't help it they're retarded."

cy you doing any tailgating tomorrow before kent st.? funny guy you are funny guy!

ok sorry cy but you cannot top tufftiger, he is a man amongst men he is a true gladiator of all that is missery football, he is a hero to his troops, he has a lisp that only a mother could love.........he is the true king of comedy on this planet you call huskerboard!

tufftiger for president.

im husker b-rent and i support this message................paid for by tufftiger for president because special people are just well special!

A conversation between Cy and his father, after his father reads Cy's apology)

Cy......(heavy breathing)............................I am your fatherrrrrrrrr.....(Lord Vader Voice, while Death Star Theme blarring in the background). Now come on back to the dark side and let these nice Jayhawk fans have it again. You do realize that they're a one year wonder and our trojans...wait, I mean clones will run shop on them in Ames....right??

:rollin

CY,

I want the old CY back.

Sincerely,

Ty

Special needs kids? Aren't they also known as ISU graduate students?

CY,

I want the old CY back.

Sincerely,

Ty

... <_<

Two words for you smart guy: Tommy Lee

CY,

I want the old CY back.

Sincerely,

Ty

... <_<

Oh you mean that reality show, I understand Iowa State is trying to do the same thing but all they could get is Clay Aiken. :lol:

CY,

I want the old CY back.

Sincerely,

Ty

... <_<

Oh you mean that reality show, I understand Iowa State is trying to do the same thing but all they could get is Clay Aiken. :lol:

Keep it up mister your "clay" is gonna be "aiken" :box

CY,

I want the old CY back.

Sincerely,

Ty

:clap:yeah:wasted:yeah:wasted:yeah:clap

Gotta love Cy. The dude is my favorite read. I knew I would end up retarded or something, but that is ok, I know he loves me. I like to read Tuff Tiger too, but I never know what he is saying. It is like a fabulous puzzle, and he seems rather nice.

As for the Husker fans, the number of quality people on this board is high. If it were not, I would not be here.

Good luck against the Spartans and Golden Flashes. Big 12 North is off to a good start so far! Even K-State hasn't embarrassed us... yet.