***THE OFFICIAL SJSU GAMEDAY THREAD!!***

HSKRNOKC

We're not stopping anyone and we're getting beat on the line - on both sides. No good. We have to win at the line first, and run it down their guts. We need to take control of this game by taking control of the clock.

And, gosh, try to make them throw an incomplete pass every once in a while!

This is a humiliating performance by this team. Are you all sure we got rid of Callahan and Cosgrove? Holy sh#t.

Your not freakin serious are you? Because if you are I need to find an emoticon to express my displeasure in this statement. <_<

Apparently you're not listening too carefully. Our defense is missing tackles, giving up 20 yard+ plays with dulling regularity, and our offense is drowning in penalties and an anemic run game. I'm not throwing up the 'fire Bo' signs, but holy hell, I'm telling you that this game reminds me a hell of a lot of Ball State last season. We all know how the rest of that season went.

Our linebackers and secondary have been in position to stop plays, but missed tackles are a big problem this game. They need to figure this out and quickly! The offense is all on the offensive line and Joe Ganz. The line isn't winning the battle in the trenches and Ganz isn't making the right decisions. The play calling really hasn't been that good this half either.

I am so pissed right now. I'm physically mad. Good thing no one is in the house right now or someone would get hurt. What the hell is going on out there? I'm embarrassed. San Jose State is not a good school, i mean not even kinda a good school. Even if we WIN, we will still look back on this game as some serious suckage. We can't afford to have the kids loose faith in their talent.

This is a humiliating performance by this team. Are you all sure we got rid of Callahan and Cosgrove? Holy sh#t.

Your not freakin serious are you? Because if you are I need to find an emoticon to express my displeasure in this statement. <_<

Apparently you're not listening too carefully. Our defense is missing tackles, giving up 20 yard+ plays with dulling regularity, and our offense is drowning in penalties and an anemic run game. I'm not throwing up the 'fire Bo' signs, but holy hell, I'm telling you that this game reminds me a hell of a lot of Ball State last season. We all know how the rest of that season went.

I'm with you. Last week our second half was worse than the first half. That worries me today.

I am listening carefully so calm down! This is what I was talking about in the off-season. Husker fans are so damned impatient and want things to turn the corner immediately. This is a young inexperienced team that has changed it's defensive scheme. You can't learn that so damn quick that you can answer anything a offense has. This team is going to go through growing pains so get squared away with that. I remember the Ball State game well.............I was listening to that on the internet and shaking my head in disbelief the whole time. The psyche of this team is a very fragile one after last season so we need to see how they will respond to challenges as well.