OMG

SkerMin8r

I heard Bo comments around my family today watching the game similar to what you're saying. Un f'n believable.

You're kidding! There's no way they'd say stuff like that. You must be lying!

Trust in Bo and he will lead the way brethren. You should all know better!! :sarcasm

I just can believe I still hear about Frank. Where's Frank, we want Frank. Say no to Bo! STFU!! :steam

Just think what this board would have looked like if Frank would have pulled off the upset to Ohio State on Saturday. He was maybe one botched punt return away.

Zone blocking has absolutely nothing to do with our troubles!!! Find any old O-lineman and he will tell you there isn't a big difference in the two other than assignments. Or issue is an inability to get through a defender and get to the next level. Add that to a RB that thinks he's Barry sanders in the backfield, and forgets to run FORWARD!!!!!! And you have yourself a problem with personel, NOT scheme!

:yeah

Anyone catch the Denver-Oakland game? One of the Mikes (probably Ditka) comments was in ZBS the running back must be North South. Any dancing in the back field will result in no gain or a tackle for loss.

I heard Bo comments around my family today watching the game similar to what you're saying. Un f'n believable.

You're kidding! There's no way they'd say stuff like that. You must be lying!

Trust in Bo and he will lead the way brethren. You should all know better!! :sarcasm

I just can believe I still hear about Frank. Where's Frank, we want Frank. Say no to Bo! STFU!! :steam

Just think what this board would have looked like if Frank would have pulled off the upset to Ohio State on Saturday. He was maybe one botched punt return away.

Frank nearly pulled it off. Nearly. OSU played like Sh#t, and Ohio made some plays. I just think that people don't totally understand. EVERYBODY has NU's number. EVERYONE wants the win against NU. We are hardly considered the underdog even when we are not favored to win.

Cost of school in SD, $5,000. a year

Cost of out of state tuition in NE, $25,000.

My 'Princess' is a Husker Frosh for 2 reasons.

1. To get a good education. 2. Because she and her family are Husker Red to the bone.

We have all had our day when a Husker loss felt like the end of the world but its not, we just got whupped and next weekend we'll be right back in your face.

GBR!

T_O_B