My only issue is

The running game... Some are thinkin it sucks and right now it isnt looking so good but to the defense of Lucky you have to get more then 7 carries a game to be effective. This is big time football you can expect a guy to have 6 carries for 100 yards... Now do I think Helu should get it to yes... How about making those 2 guys 1 and 2 and give them the ball all game instead of 4 or 5 diff runners..

I'll respectfully disagree on this one. The problem is not too much sharing of carries, it's poor offensive line play. If the O-Line does its job, there should be no problem with mixing in different RBs in different situations....

This offensive line was recruited for the passing game. Most of these kids have had little training in run blocking techniques. To use a much overused phrase, they are a "project" or a "work in progress".

Lucy is an average back, that is afraid of contact as far as I am concerned. He is a great receiver and the past staff used that to get him his yards. Nothing has changed. Will never be an NFL back unless he develops a heart for the game.

I'm pretty sure Lucky got the call last game for a 3rd or 4th and short play that was just power running up the gut. He lowered his head and hit the hole, dragging people with him for an extra couple yards, easily getting what we needed. Oops, there goes your theory.