With week 2 in the books...

I have said 7-5 since day one. Very little has happened to change my thoughts. We are about what I expected, and the fans are reacting just like I thought they would.

I still feel the VaTech game is the most important game we have on the schedule. I know they lost, but as it turned out to a pretty darned good team in ECU, or at least ask West Virginia about it.

VaTech will come in here with fire in their eyes. They will kick us in the face and how we react is the story. I hate to say it but I expect us to just fold like we did last year. Something is wrong with this group, I do not know what it is or why, but the heart to be a winner is not there.

I expect to see more of the young kids on the field by the end of that game. We need leaders, fire and death before dishonor attitudes. I am afraid it is going to be a very long season for some.

Unless someone hollers out 10 wins, then it's all the same. 7, 8, 9 wins are not that far apart. That's why the football is shaped funny, they play in bad weather, turnovers, injuries, overconfident teams playing flat or rusty or beaten up from the previous few weeks, average teams get hot, missed FGs, hail mary's, penalties, trick plays.. man I could go on and on!! :)

I dont know what they'll do. I think 7-9 is a safe pick.

Unless someone hollers out 10 wins, then it's all the same. 7, 8, 9 wins are not that far apart. That's why the football is shaped funny, they play in bad weather, turnovers, injuries, overconfident teams playing flat or rusty or beaten up from the previous few weeks, average teams get hot, missed FGs, hail mary's, penalties, trick plays.. man I could go on and on!! :)

Good Points.

I say closer to 7 than 9

2-12 wins is even safer. ;)

GO BO!!