The Giant Log Jam

Alright Saunders45, I'll take you up on that. I'll post the KU/USF score at the bottom of my sig after the big Jayhawk Win. That will be a good reminder for all the non-mangino-believers on this board.

The Jayhawks will be too much for USF to handle. We have WAY to many weapons on offense, and the defense is rock solid.

I still have the Hawks by 13. I have laready contacted my Vegas connection and have $100 on the Hawks. I can't believe they're 3.5 point dogs. Thanks for the free money Vegas!!!

And when they lose???

Did you watch that game????

Directional Florida schools? Who did? :sarcasm South Florida won last year's game 64-12. Why would this game have been any better? Perhaps South Florida was looking ahead. <_<

UCF had barely 200 yards of offense

You're right, South Florida's defense played a great game for 57 minutes (and one possession of OT) against a pretty good UCF team. UCF couldn't run the ball against South Florida (70 something yards net) which is too bad for them because UCF loves to run, and they have one of the worst passing offenses in D-I. (They did last year too. They threw for just 90 yards against their previous opponent, South Carolina State.)

So 3 minutes to go, up by 2 TDs what does South Florida's D do? Give up a 13 yard TD pass and then 31 yard TD pass to tie the game. (Did Selvie play in the last couple of drives? I thought he was the "The Baddest Man in College Football.") That is where the statement "If they can't stop UCF's passing game, they aren't going to have a chance against Reesing" comes from.

Of course, it is hyperbole. South Florida did stop UCF's passing game (except when it mattered most) and every team (except ND against ranked opponents) has a chance, an especially good chance getting Kansas away from Lawrence. However, I still think this is Kansas' game to lose.

I hope everyone has noticed Cy has gone 8-1 in his predictions thus far....and would have been 9-0 if he would have gone with his gut on the USF-KU game...

I am now officially a football god!

That was pretty amazing Cy. I'm taking you to Vegas! I thought my Hawks had them. The florida heat and humidity killed our defense in the 3rd, and the three 3 and outs by the offense didn't help. We fought back and made it interesting. Reesing just got too greedy.

On a side note- I still won my $100 bet with Vegas. They gave me KU and 3.5.

Alright Saunders45, I'll take you up on that. I'll post the KU/USF score at the bottom of my sig after the big Jayhawk Win. That will be a good reminder for all the non-mangino-believers on this board.

The Jayhawks will be too much for USF to handle. We have WAY to many weapons on offense, and the defense is rock solid.

I still have the Hawks by 13. I have laready contacted my Vegas connection and have $100 on the Hawks. I can't believe they're 3.5 point dogs. Thanks for the free money Vegas!!!

And when they lose???

Kansas's defense will win this game. I see KU winning by 13 points @USF.

USF doesn't score more than 17 points. Book it.

JGS30

So much for booking that one, I wonder if you watched that game?

He'll talk trash, but won't man up and put the signature in.