9-3 starting to look real

MNBIGRED

9-3 is starting to look like a really valid record for the Huskers this year. I know it's still to early to tell , but if our run game keeps being efficient and the defense keeps playing above par defense I think a 9-3 record is very attainable. The only games I see us really having a difficult time is Missouri, Oklahoma, and TT, and who knows we might win one or two of those.

:koolaid2: that was NMS we just played......

Great use of the koolaid emoticon, Hunter.

(One of my favorite posters, since I've been here.)

Maybe you guys should play a real opponenet first before you get all worked up. K-State thought they were great, and then crappy Louisville happened. I am just saying, you have not had any decent opposition yet, so you can get a real idea how good you really are. Va Tech will give a lot more insights, they may be down some this year, but they are a decent team even in an off year.

OK, KU lost on the road to a good South Florida team 37-34 and now they're comparable to V-Tech and they are very winnable? I won't give you that. KU was very, very close to winning a road game against the #18 team in the land on a hot and muggy night in Florida. Their loss isn't as bad as most of you are making it out. Does Kansas have some flaws...yes. The o-line is not good, but give the tackles a break. I mean, Selvie is the best Defensive End in the country. NOBODY in the Big 12 compares to this guy on the d-line.

KU will re-group and go 5-1 before their death march to Norman. :box

And if those officials knew what holding was, KU loses that game by 10+.

saunders, you are the living and breathing reason why JGS30 ought not talk smack on this board.

god bless ya buddy.

Maybe you guys should play a real opponenet first before you get all worked up. K-State thought they were great, and then crappy Louisville happened. I am just saying, you have not had any decent opposition yet, so you can get a real idea how good you really are. Va Tech will give a lot more insights, they may be down some this year, but they are a decent team even in an off year.

what you said is true. but coming from a KU fan :rollin:rollin

Pot%20Kettle%20Black.jpg

what you said is true. but coming from a KU fan :rollin:rollin

Pot%20Kettle%20Black.jpg

Exactly what I thought.

But KU has scoreboard on NU.

At least for now...

GO BO!!

BEAT VT!!

Im sick of that damn phrase. They have scoreboard? Of course Kansas has a scoreboard. You could also say

KU has Field

KU has locker room

KU has years and years of getting the scoreboard shoved down their throat by NU.

I'm sick of hearing this from Kansas fans and anyone else. I don't f'ing care who has a better f'ing record, who has "scoreboard"(Not to mention, the phrase is just f'ing retarded in itself). Yes, they beat us last year, who f'ing cares. I just hope we beat them this year and every year after so I can shove it back down their f'ing throat, I have no problem with KU winning, I have an issue with some of their ignorant fans who think they are "back"... wait.. Should I just say "here" because i don't believe they have ever been "here" in the first place.

Yay, Kansas beat us the year we broke almost every major defensive record Nebraska has. Yaaaaaaaay.

:rant:rant

But KU has scoreboard on NU.

At least for now...

GO BO!!

BEAT VT!!

Im sick of that damn phrase. They have scoreboard? Of course Kansas has a scoreboard. You could also say

KU has Field

KU has locker room

KU has years and years of getting the scoreboard shoved down their throat by NU.

I'm sick of hearing this from Kansas fans and anyone else. I don't f'ing care who has a better f'ing record, who has "scoreboard"(Not to mention, the phrase is just f'ing retarded in itself). Yes, they beat us last year, who f'ing cares. I just hope we beat them this year and every year after so I can shove it back down their f'ing throat, I have no problem with KU winning, I have an issue with some of their ignorant fans who think they are "back"... wait.. Should I just say "here" because i don't believe they have ever been "here" in the first place.

Yay, Kansas beat us the year we broke almost every major defensive record Nebraska has. Yaaaaaaaay.

:rant:rant

yeah, you are sick of it.

It's still true.

KU has scoreboard, makes smack talk look more like whining.

Maybe Nu will get scoreboard back....

maybe not.

The players will settle it on the field.

GO BO!!

BEAT VT!!