3-3 or 5-1

Sorry, but there is no way we can beat Mizzou. VaTech and TTech are definitly do able, but Mizzou will roll by at least 14.

Really? What if Chase is out with the flu and Maclin misses the flight and whatever other good players they have get the syph? Then would it be possible?

if cu could beat ou last year we can beat them.... get a grip fellas. they almost beat our 97 team at their place. our 97 team would do things to this years team that couldnt be mentioned with kids in the room.

Sorry, but there is no way we can beat Mizzou. VaTech and TTech are definitly do able, but Mizzou will roll by at least 14.

Really? What if Chase is out with the flu finger stuck up his nose and Maclin misses the flight and whatever other good players they have get the syph? Then would it be possible?

Fixed it for you

Really? What if Chase is out with the flu and Maclin misses the flight and whatever other good players they have get the syph? Then would it be possible?

So basically hell freezes over for Mizzou??? Sorry, I still think our defense is suspect (especially our secondary). I hope I'm wrong, but right now that's how I feel it's going to go.

although i agree, prepare to be slammed.

however unlike some i do think that MU is beatable. they have a very very suspect D, currently ranked last in the big 12 in passing yds allowed, and 9th in rushing D. we might not win but i am not too worried about our chances.

USC would steam roll MU almost as bad as they did OSU, just like OU would do.

Total defense and passing defense can be tricky stats when you have a team that scores as quickly and as rapidly as Mizzou does.

For example -- Mizzou has given up 20 points these last two weeks, but teams have been average over 80 plays per game versus them. To me, thats rather impressive actually.

You take the Illinois game and it's a bit of the same. Illinois playing catchup in the 2nd half and allowing Juice to pitch the ball all over the place which led to gigantic numbers for him.

But if you wanted to focus solely on stats, their YPA and completion percentage numbers by their pass defense is actually better than ours.

It reminds me a bit of teams like the Patriots last year and the days of the Rams when Kurt Warner led them. Everyone harped that their defense was horrific and they could not win because of it. The reality was that neither of those teams defenses were bad, but when you are scoring so quickly and not allowing them a breather, you can bet they are going to give up some yardage and even points.

Suffice it to say, we HAVE to beat VT to have the necessary momentum going into the Mizzou game. I favor us by 10 over VT.

I think we can score on MO-and we will have to score EARLY! I just don't think we can outscore them UNLESS our D can find a way to disrupt them, and that's where BO P comes in...

Mizzou looks on fire, on a mission, but if we punch them in the mouth for 4 qtrs, get some breaks, a W is possible. I don't think BO is afraid of ANYBODY and that attitute permiates BIG RED!

:bonez

It's the same deal withTT, though that game is more winnable than MO. Harrell is prone to be off his game on occassion and there D can be quirky. The main problem with them is Michael Crabtree wears their colors!

1st things 1st though: BEAT VT!!!

I don't think we should ever adopt the attitude of losing, so that's my story and I'm sticking to it... :steam

When did we ever fear Missouri at HOME!!???

when they began earning a top 10 ranking.

I see the vaTech game as a probable "trap game".

It will be very difficult to avoid looking ahead to MU. The tigers aren't just on the minds of the fans, it's likely the players are devoting lots of thought to them as well.

the players may be looking ahead a week.

yeah, I know... bo won't allow it. ;)

GO BO!!

although i agree, prepare to be slammed.

however unlike some i do think that MU is beatable. they have a very very suspect D, currently ranked last in the big 12 in passing yds allowed, and 9th in rushing D. we might not win but i am not too worried about our chances.

USC would steam roll MU almost as bad as they did OSU, just like OU would do.

I wouldn't hang my hat on the MU defense being suspect just yet. The entire first team has only played 5 of the last eight quarters, and while awful against Illinois, I think that was some mis communication although Garrett #8 is absolutely dreadful at Safety.

The front seven has been solid for Missouri, They likely will improve during conference play just like last season..

USC would have a hard time stopping Mu's offense.. I believe MU would make it close.. definitely more athletic then Ohio State