First Game versus VT

Ed HD

Hello Everyone,

I am a long time Husker fan stuck in Hokie land and the wife, our son, his fiancé and I are coming out to see the Nebraska-VT game. I grew up in VA and never was exposed to college football until being stationed at Offutt in 1980. I returned to VA in 1984 with a love for Nebraska football (and a wife from Omaha). Saw the team live for the first time at Wake last year and have been planning this trip for some time. Scored some tickets through friends that are VT season ticket holders and we are pumped about coming out to the game. I am as excited as 47 year old can get. We are staying at the in-laws in Bellevue and plan on heading to Lincoln early to experience as much as we can. Been reading the board daily for some time as part of my following the team but have never posted, just wanted to say hello, and introduce myself.

Ed

Thanks for the kind welcome. Agreed, most of the talk is on UNC this week. I am hearing a lot of talk about the traditionally stout defense giving up a lot of yards to E Carolina and GT. Offense is still findings its way but VT is well coached. Should be an interesting game versus UNC.