An Incredible Offer From Cy!

I appreciate your generosity. And I will gladly accept the tickets on behalf of my family and friends. However, I cannot post a photo of my friends soon-to-be fiance:

1) I don't want anyone photoshopping her face/body onto a nude celebrity/porographic/inapproriate image as she is a very kind and great person.

2) If she, or a co-worker, or a friend happen upon this site and read through this thread, then I, cmb23, will be held responsible for ruining one of the most exciting moments in a first-time-brides life.

I will however, admit and tell you that she is very attractive, about 5'8", 110 lb and a personal trainer.

OK - I'm really confused....is this all for real or are we all just having a little fun with this?

I sense some hesitation so, here's another offer......

Stack of Playboys from the 80's and early 90's, perfect condition, well except June 89'..meh what a fox..I mean, um yeah, all in mint condition..... :thumbs

J/K

cmb sounds legit

GBR

I appreciate your generosity. And I will gladly accept the tickets on behalf of my family and friends. However, I cannot post a photo of my friends soon-to-be fiance:

1) I don't want anyone photoshopping her face/body onto a nude celebrity/porographic/inapproriate image as she is a very kind and great person.

2) If she, or a co-worker, or a friend happen upon this site and read through this thread, then I, cmb23, will be held responsible for ruining one of the most exciting moments in a first-time-brides life.

I will however, admit and tell you that she is very attractive, about 5'8", 110 lb and a personal trainer.

OK - I'm really confused....is this all for real or are we all just having a little fun with this?

double post

Cy,

I would consider a trade for 4 tickets to the MU/ISU game + parking pass. But I am not sure what I could offer is worth another night of "dead arm" under a questionable "account exec". Beyond a possible hat or worn-in hoodie, you could take pride in allowing 4 Tiger fans their first road game. 2 would be going to their very first D-1 college game PERIOD. What a great opportunity to show what a wonderful town Ames is and allow someone a great experiance at the same time. We could also all promise to clap for both teams. :thumbs

If all that fails, I could try to talk my friend into letting you kick him in the cojones. :nutz

***SNIP***

Folks…I’ve been told that these seats are within easy throwing distance of the ISU bench and that even women can manage to hit the players with a battery or snowball from them…that’s how close you will be to the action!

***SNIP***

What about the chain gang? Are they within easy tossing distance?

Just askin'...

Man I'm totally crushed and I really don't want to break the news to my step-sister. She already bought a dress and everything. Does anyone know anybody that needs a Size Fat Wedding Dress? I guess you can have for your tailgate tent if you want.

Dude, stop. I cannot stop laughing, seriously, "Size Fat"

:rollin:rollin:rollin

:yeah

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Totally legit...read the PM I sent and let me know how best to get the tickets to you (warning...it's supposed to be a Golden Game, where everybody is supposed to wear gold to support ISU...which is kind of funny since two years ago when they tried that it looked like there were about five Clone fans surrounded by a sea of red)

fro daddy - I just arranged to meet our "ticket connection" for a couple of drinks and a dart game or two on Saturday night....One of us might be getting lucky....and I can pretty much assure you it ain't gonna be me either way.... <_< I'll keep you posted...on the tickets and on the STD treatments....

:cheers

I'll give you a framed certificate hailing my Honorable Discharge from the US army along with seven (7) thirty round magazines for use in AR-15 assault rifle. These magazines were used during my 2004 raid on the Akkadian/Assyrian/Babylonian/Abbasid/Achaemenid/Macedonian/Parthian/Sassanid/Umayyad/Mongol/Ottoman/British Empire.

I'll give you an Army rifle...never been fired, only been dropped once!

Semper Fi, Mac!!

(Just a little inter-service humor, all in fun :cheers )