I hope im wrong

The game with Missouri will be won by whoever can outscore the other...period. They will score some points...a lot of points. We just need to score more against their suspect defense. And if our offense is on, and we get a couple breaks on defense, there is no reason that can't happen.

On any given Saturday, anyone can beat anyone else...otherwise we wouldn't play the games now would we?

Oh yeah, Missouri looked awesome. Nothing like giving up 21 and fumbling 3 times against an opponent like Buffalo. Let's just hand them the NC trophy. Threads like this are getting old.

:yeah Seriously old! "Ow we're so bad, we can't beat anyone in the top 50. Oh no we have nothing but a bunch of talentless walk-ons! Ow god what are we gonna do?" :ohnoes

Damn I can't wait till we beat a few of these teams. Then everyone will say, "I knew we weren't as bad as they said!" "Saw this coming a mile away!""Told you we would beat Mizzou!"

Have some damn pride in your team! I've heard guys in TX higher on our team than you "fans". To scared to be ...gasp... wrong? Grow some big red balls, and have a little faith in your team!

You pretty much summed it up..thanks man

Oh yeah, Missouri looked awesome. Nothing like giving up 21 and fumbling 3 times against an opponent like Buffalo. Let's just hand them the NC trophy. Threads like this are getting old.

:yeah Seriously old! "Ow we're so bad, we can't beat anyone in the top 50. Oh no we have nothing but a bunch of talentless walk-ons! Ow god what are we gonna do?" :ohnoes

Damn I can't wait till we beat a few of these teams. Then everyone will say, "I knew we weren't as bad as they said!" "Saw this coming a mile away!""Told you we would beat Mizzou!"

Have some damn pride in your team! I've heard guys in TX higher on our team than you "fans". To scared to be ...gasp... wrong? Grow some big red balls, and have a little faith in your team!

Nailed it.

Knock that crap off, I'm sick of all this negativity. :cop:

Nailed it.

Knock that crap off, I'm sick of all this negativity. :cop:

exactly....post of the week. im sick of it, on paper they are better? how? because they blew out teams that were even worse than the teams we have played. their SOS is worse than ours is and they played a top 20 team in illinois, so tell me that they looked great against SEMO and the other no name team they played....please. i do not think that MU is worthy of a top 10 ranking, maybe top 15 but not top 10 and the AP voters agreed with me by dropping MU down a spot this week. they appear to be a good team but they also appeared to be a good team in 2006 until people discovered that their D was sh*t. ill make the bold prediction right now that MU does not finish the season in the top 10 and they lose to both NU and UT in conference play. no koolaid here fellas its facts and we can win this game.

Sorry, it's not "facts", it's your opinion.

:yeah

um.....sorry, but that fact that i was referring to is that their SOS is WEAKER than ours FACT. therefore it is a FACT that they are no more proven than we are.

go ahead and keep on your "Gloom and Doom Tour '08" but some of us are looking at it the way it is and that is by what we currently have to go off of, not just our opinions like hunter seems to like doing. <_<

um.....sorry, but that fact that i was referring to is that their SOS is WEAKER than ours FACT. therefore it is a FACT that they are no more proven than we are.

Maybe so, but they have also beaten one team that is better than any team NU has faced thus far. The Huskers have a chance, but it will take a tremendous effort to topple Missouri.

Maybe so, but they have also beaten one team that is better than any team NU has faced thus far. The Huskers have a chance, but it will take a tremendous effort to topple Missouri.

definitely i agree. they have faced an average to slightly above average Illinois team, the only thing that i am saying is that they are being built up as unstoppable even though every time they play a team ranked in the top 100 they struggle (Illinois/buffalo). Yeah they have looked good against SEMO and Nevada........but who doesnt?

im not saying it is a for sure win or anything like it, all im saying is that it is not nearly as one sided as many people seem to think. right now based on the results displayed so far and with our homefield advantage i do think that we have about a 45% chance of winning and they have a 55% chance and that is based simply off of the unknown. we do not know how good each team really is.

I also do not buy the excuse that their D looks bad because it is on the field so much, fact is that their D looks worse in the beginning of the game than it does in the end of the game.

If we come out and score first we have a very good chance of winning that game. Bo will be ready and the team will be ready.

I hope the fans are ready?