TuffTiger, we need your analysis for our game on Saturday

papersun87

He is much more coherent than he used to be. Maybe he graduated 2nd grade?

TUffTiger is not young. He is a genius in his own special way!!! I love his posts, they are right up there with Cys. They are like the Oracle at Delphi, they need lots of analysis for full understanding, but they are awesome reads.

He is one of the few things I can honestly say I like about MU, and that takes all my strength to be nice, but TT is the MAN.

TUffTiger is not young. He is a genius in his own special way!!! I love his posts, they are right up there with Cys. They are like the Oracle at Delphi, they need lots of analysis for full understanding, but they are awesome reads.

He is one of the few things I can honestly say I like about MU, and that takes all my strength to be nice, but TT is the MAN.

Yes he is one of those fans that are rarely heard of in college football

I think he bounces outta 'character' from time to time...

True, but in character is Hi Lare E US

Yep, hilarious. Sorta reminds me of 'Primi' on the 'Freak Show', Comedy Central. :lol:

The use of GBR is what threw people off. We've been using NU as the acronym leading up to the game. Most didn't clue into GBR being Go Big Red (I didn't until i saw someone else post that)

I must admit, I call NU GBR too, and I do not have an alter ego. I am like this ALL - THE - TIME.

Condolences to my wife and 4 children are accepted in advance, and to my dog Calvin, as he also must live with me, although like the old saying, he is strangely like me and therefore in less need of pity (or even more, depending on how one takes that comment).