TuffTiger, we need your analysis for our game on Saturday

papersun87

I don"t know VT much, so for this web I will study and then perdict a score. I can say that I think GBR will win but not sure to say how much yet.

I root for all team"s in most cases in the BIG 12 but for-

KSU They can jsut annoy me.

KU Top rival, but good fan"s.

Plus also i will root against a nother BIG 12 if MU can profit from. I really don"t care for any team"S that came into our BIG 8. So I don"t like Tex, A+M, Baylor, or I gues TT. I don"t have any use for OU or OK State.

So i guess I like GBR, COL, and ISU, but not so much ISU. SO it can be GBR and COL except if MU can profit from it.

It can get tricky to be fan. :moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU

Hahahahah!!!!

Is this guy for real? That is some of the funniest stuff I have read ALL day, I am almost mesmorized by the sweet combo of dislexia and illiteracy....my man, keep em coming!

The use of GBR is what threw people off. We've been using NU as the acronym leading up to the game. Most didn't clue into GBR being Go Big Red (I didn't until i saw someone else post that)

I must admit, I call NU GBR too, and I do not have an alter ego. I am like this ALL - THE - TIME.

Condolences to my wife and 4 children are accepted in advance, and to my dog Calvin, as he also must live with me, although like the old saying, he is strangely like me and therefore in less need of pity (or even more, depending on how one takes that comment).

And all this time I thought THEY was calling us GooBeRs. <_<

I don"t know VT much, so for this web I will study and then perdict a score. I can say that I think GBR will win but not sure to say how much yet.

Plus also i will root against a nother BIG 12 if MU can profit from. I really don"t care for any team"S that came into our BIG 8. So I don"t like Tex, A+M, Baylor, or I gues TT. I don"t have any use for OU or OK State.

So i guess I like GBR, COL, and ISU, but not so much ISU. SO it can be GBR and COL except if MU can profit from it.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU

Hahahahah!!!!

Is this guy for real? That is some of the funniest stuff I have read ALL day, I am almost mesmorized by the sweet combo of dislexia and illiteracy....my man, keep em coming!

I will try to find you"re GBR HB party . But let"s not for a while, so I don"t need to details for now, okay?

My friend in Linclon is a GBR, but when he ws in COlumbia he went to couple GBR-MU games, the last one was late an we had some beers before the game, and that could be my fault, but we had good time.

I"m doing fniger painting so I will now need to get back to. I can be back to this webs later on.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia,Mu

More Gems

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU

the ku scout forum has you on tuff...good job!

The use of GBR is what threw people off. We've been using NU as the acronym leading up to the game. Most didn't clue into GBR being Go Big Red (I didn't until i saw someone else post that)

I must admit, I call NU GBR too, and I do not have an alter ego. I am like this ALL - THE - TIME.

Condolences to my wife and 4 children are accepted in advance, and to my dog Calvin, as he also must live with me, although like the old saying, he is strangely like me and therefore in less need of pity (or even more, depending on how one takes that comment).

You have a dog named CALVIN??? What's the cat's name...Coolidge???

You have a dog named CALVIN??? What's the cat's name...Coolidge???

This thread is why I love this board.

You have a dog named CALVIN??? What's the cat's name...Jones???

Fixed for accuracy.