Crazy video!!!

Good.

I hate when people act stupid, the police try to take care of the situation (a dude with a knife running around like a crazy man), and then when something happens to the f*ckin idiot it's all on the police.

Why the hell was he running around waving the knife at a cop? This is okay to this family? If this family was in their car and I came running at them with an eight inch knife, ran on top of their car, and waved the knife around at them...how would they respond? Would they get out of their car and calmly try to talk to me? Would they calmly explain to me how this is unacceptable behavior?

Please. Next time, put it in reverse and finish the job.

Good.

I hate when people act stupid, the police try to take care of the situation (a dude with a knife running around like a crazy man), and then when something happens to the f*ckin idiot it's all on the police.

Why the hell was he running around waving the knife at a cop? This is okay to this family? If this family was in their car and I came running at them with an eight inch knife, ran on top of their car, and waved the knife around at them...how would they respond? Would they get out of their car and calmly try to talk to me? Would they calmly explain to me how this is unacceptable behavior?

Please. Next time, put it in reverse and finish the job.

:clap:clap:clap You want a job..................

OK, no doubt this guy was a MORON, and deserved to be locked up.

But running a man down as your fist response, CRIMINAL! Ever heard of "less than leathal"? Your cruiser is without a doubt LETHAL!!!

Go ahead and bring on the flaming. I'm getting used to it on this board.

The officer's were in a no win situation, we are allowed to use our cruisers in a deadly force situation the same as we are our gun. The officer's wouldn't have had time to get out of their cruisers draw out their guns and give the man orders from what I observed. A man with a knife has to be at least 21 feet away before he can get to you and stab you before you get your gun out of your holster. Would I have done the same thing..................probably not, but they are justified in what they did. As far as the less than lethal goes most departments can't afford some of those things and these officer's probably didn't have those tools at their disposal. The situation may not have warranted it either because sometimes people with psychological issues don't feel pain and the non-lethals are useless.

As far as the comment about you getting used to being flamed on this board I don't know what to tell you there.

But running a man down as your fist response, CRIMINAL! Ever heard of "less than leathal"? Your cruiser is without a doubt LETHAL!!!

:yeah

I agree with you 100%. This guy is an idiot and should be in jail, but no way the cops should have used lethal force to stop him. What I saw was NOT self-defense.

:yeah

I agree with you 100%. This guy is an idiot and should be in jail, but no way the cops should have used lethal force to stop him. What I saw was NOT self-defense.

Don't take this the wrong way, but are you a lawyer or a police officer? Most of the time normal citizens don't know why or agree with what we do. Not saying what the officer did was right or wrong here.