I think we're in Beamer's head!!!

IceMan

Beamer knows! :) !! Not to mention Bo took LSU in there last year and pounded them 48-7 that has to be in the back of their minds!

http://hamptonroads.com/2008/09/huskers-wi...-tech-loud-fans

By Kyle Tucker

The Virginian-Pilot

© September 25, 2008

(short Version)

The beef is well evident

While Beamer hopes his team isn't intimidated by Nebraska's national image or the hostile environment, he certainly seemed to be awed by the Huskers himself this week.

On a few occasions, Beamer reeled off Nebraska's accomplishments: five national titles, three Heisman winners, more victories than any program since 1970, and more. Then Beamer called the current squad "one of the biggest teams I've ever seen."

Nebraska's starting defensive line averages 6-foot-5, 281 pounds. All the Huskers' defensive backs are at least 6 feet and nearly 200 pounds. The offensive line averages 6-5, 302, and Nebraska's top five wide receivers average 6-foot-3, 213 pounds.

"I think big and physical are two words you use to describe Nebraska," Beamer said. "Just every position... they're huge."

Beamer sounds a little intimidated . . .

Beamer is disingenuous and simply getting into the Husker heads (or trying to) by softening (or trying to soften them up). He is trying to get NU overconfident by flattery. And he is trying to incite his players to play hard.

His words have fans of NU thinking anyway that NU is something special --- but he has seen the film and he knows how vulnerable and given to being exposed NU really is --- he is endeavoring to increase the liklihood of exposing NU by taking the edge off of NU by trying to get them to be less hungry. I likly will not work --- Bo is too smart for that. If I were Bo and had the guys in the locker room I'd tell them that the VTech coach is almost mocking them and trying to play with their heads --- and in so doing I'd use that to incite them to fever pitch all the more.

Coach games --- that is all it is. Do not buy in that Beamer really thinks that what he is saying is true.