WOOOO HOOOO

hskerprid

Just scored two tickets to the VT game!! Co-Workers husband fell ill and they couldn't make it ( wish him well) but HOT DAMN! my first night game and I actually talked my wife into going with me. NO she wont be wearing the avatar attire ( unless I can talk her into it) :thumbs .

i'm jealous...should be a good atmosphere- night game on tv...congrats ;)

I say that if we win, you post a new avatar, of her. Deal?

Seriously, the current avatar destroyed the last one.

I can safely say that Husker Nation NEEDS this win, in more ways than one!

Deal! I will check with the "Boss" and see which new pic she deems appropriate ;) Who knows what she might be willing to let me post if we beat Missouri( within reason...of course) :thumbs How did B-Rent know I was toothless? Ya ever been walking in the mall and see a hot babe with some soft middle aged guy and say"what the @*&!"? Well that's me! :cheers Anyway looking forward to a great game tonight. GOD BLESS T.O. AND GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say that if we win, you post a new avatar, of her. Deal?

Seriously, the current avatar destroyed the last one.

I can safely say that Husker Nation NEEDS this win, in more ways than one!

Deal! I will check with the "Boss" and see which new pic she deems appropriate ;) Who knows what she might be willing to let me post if we beat Missouri( within reason...of course) :thumbs How did B-Rent know I was toothless? Ya ever been walking in the mall and see a hot babe with some soft middle aged guy and say"what the @*&!"? Well that's me! :cheers Anyway looking forward to a great game tonight. GOD BLESS T.O. AND GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why cant i set her picture to my default page. LOL have fun at the game.

Just scored two tickets to the VT game!! Co-Workers husband fell ill and they couldn't make it ( wish him well) but HOT DAMN! my first night game and I actually talked my wife into going with me. NO she wont be wearing the avatar attire ( unless I can talk her into it) :thumbs .

Maybe if we beat the tigers she would show us the kitty?

I'm just sayin'!

SUPERBUNNY