***Official Virginia Tech Game Discussion Thread***

we need to run the ball more in the second half to open up the play action more. ganz needs to settle down and relax and stop forcing things. Secondary needs to wake up and we need to win the field position battle in the second half. thats my two cents

Adding ur 2 cents to the pocketful of change for the vending machines...

we need to run the ball more in the second half to open up the play action more. ganz needs to settle down and relax and stop forcing things. Secondary needs to wake up and we need to win the field position battle in the second half. thats my two cents

That'd pretty much take care of it.

I hope there is a vending machine that sells clues in the locker room. Watson and the O Line are needing to buy some.

No, friend. It is talent that is the issue. VTech has a rather large athletic advantage in the trenches. Plain and simple. Also, they have had really good coverage and our WR's are not athletic enough to gain separation.

I hope there is a vending machine that sells clues in the locker room. Watson and the O Line are needing to buy some.

No, friend. It is talent that is the issue. VTech has a rather large athletic advantage in the trenches. Plain and simple. Also, they have had really good coverage and our WR's are not athletic enough to gain separation.

we were running the ball fine... we just stopped doing it. and there are people open.. even the announcers are saying that

i dont know if any of u have noticed but ganz looks like a different person....hes not making good reads when he is passing it

Okie State has the model for the 21st Centrury Nebraska offense! They roll up over 300 rushing yards each game, and their QB can run for 100 and toss for 200-300. That type of offense is what we need to shoot for!