So how 'bout next week?

Mrmom

As far as I'm concerned, as long as we're better this year than last, good will come of it. I have faith that we will grow as a team year after year.

Well...if we can beat more than Iowa State and Baylor, you'll get your wish...i'm really trying to find who that 'other' team is to get us a bowl bid...KSUcks?

63-14...I'm pretty sure Mizzery isn't 112th in offense :blink:

NU should score 35 points or so on Missouri. We will get beat however by at least 4 touchdowns.

That said, the Huskers tried hard tonight and just faced a better team. Next week they will fight hard again --- against a much better team still

63-14...I'm pretty sure Mizzery isn't 112th in offense :blink:

NU should score 35 points or so on Missouri. We will get beat however by at least 4 touchdowns.

That said, the Huskers tried hard tonight and just faced a better team. Next week they will fight hard again --- against a much better team still

Much better???? Look at what they have really done this year. It is at our house. If we play well and don't turn the ball over we can win.

I think that the kids will do better than you think. This was a big, tough, fast football team that will probably be ACC champs by the end of the year. The kids will learn a lot from this game. They may not win, they may get beat by a couple of touchdowns, but they will play hard and not give up. They continue to learn.

That is GREAT! I'm impressed by the strides that this team has taken. This game (VaTech) would have ended 51-10 last year...