so does anyone think that we will...

This team will still take it one at a time. They wont pack it in and give up the remainder of the year. The Huskers lost, played bad, and it sucked. But it's one game. It's a lousy non-conference loss.

Bottom line today is... Va Tech played good enough to win.

FWIW...Va Tech may not score their total vs. Nebraska total the rest of the year. That's what is mind-boggling, and scary...going into Mizzery. Maybe a little sarcastic...but these chumps had no business putting up 35 points.

If nothing else this game proved that we do indeed need a rebuilding year. I held out some hope that the talent level would be super-charged and do things nobody thought possible. Well, that's that. I don't know what this season will look like, but I do know that our defense got scorched, our offense was anemic...but they didn't quit. If nothing else, there's that one little thing. And that one little thing can mean everything.

They didn't quit. People, myself included, are just pissed, simple as that.

If nothing else this game proved that we do indeed need a rebuilding year. I held out some hope that the talent level would be super-charged and do things nobody thought possible. Well, that's that. I don't know what this season will look like, but I do know that our defense got scorched, our offense was anemic...but they didn't quit. If nothing else, there's that one little thing. And that one little thing can mean everything.

They didn't quit. People, myself included, are just pissed, simple as that.

:yeah

I don't think we'll give up. I think Pelini will make sure we play hard. The difference between Pelini and Callahan is Pelini will acknowledge mistakes made by the coaches and won't put the whole thing on the players.

Having said that... it seems like we are a long way from a bowl game. Last week I was thinking "we're half way there" but now nothing is a sure thing.

They'll be fine. They'll get 6 or 7 wins an go to a bowl game. they'll probably beat a team they are not supposed to, and proabaly lose a game they shouldn't. Next year they willl be better, and will continue to improve as time goes on. I'm anxious to see how well Pelini dooes as he matures as a head coach. People have to remember, he's learning as he goes, just like the players.

Frankly, I'm encouraged by the progress of the team.

They'll be fine. They'll get 6 or 7 wins an go to a bowl game. they'll probably beat a team they are not supposed to, and proabaly lose a game they shouldn't. Next year they willl be better, and will continue to improve as time goes on. I'm anxious to see how well Pelini dooes as he matures as a head coach. People have to remember, he's learning as he goes, just like the players.

Frankly, I'm encouraged by the progress of the team.

Yeah, I'd say that's about right.

Heres my take.

Were getting better and we are playing with passion and fire but its not the right time to be playing these high caliber teams.

I say

Missu - Loose

T- tech - Loose

Ia State - Win

Baylor - Win

Oklahoma - Loose Badly but its there year.

Kansas - Either way. I think if we have enough field experience buy then we might pull this one off.

Kansas State - Win

Colorado - Win Final year killing

LOSE=to not win

LOOSE=ill fitting... like your pants.

Heres my take.

Were getting better and we are playing with passion and fire but its not the right time to be playing these high caliber teams.

I say

Missu - Loose

T- tech - Loose

Ia State - Win

Baylor - Win

Oklahoma - Loose Badly but its there year.

Kansas - Either way. I think if we have enough field experience buy then we might pull this one off.

Kansas State - Win

Colorado - Win Final year killing

LOSE=to not win

lol damit it was 230 in the morning ill edit

LOOSE=ill fitting... like your pants.

ahh shoot i was emotionally haggered ill edit it :o)

Completely agree with you, and to add to this...we did make some improvements in the 2nd half, which we nave did the last couple of years. Bo will get his style of players, who best play his style of coaching. I wouldn't say they quit, they just....i dunno, sucked something bad when they shouldn't have.