It’s unanimous

Makes you wonder if some of these guys even watch football:

J. Darin Darst, Producer: For a team allowing 19.5 points and 354.8 yards this season, I just don't see how Nebraska can contain Missouri's offense. Nebraska will no doubt be able to score with its running attack, but there is no way they keep the Tigers from putting up points. Prediction: Missouri 49, Nebraska 28

The Running attack is what's lacking! 2 games with less than 100 yards, and one with less than 140. Only a pathetic NM State gave up running yards to NU.

Thanks for the link.

Wow..

Vandy is getting the edge over Auburn. Pretty cool.

No one is giving Oregon a chance over USC.

Someone did pick CU at home over Texas.

Someone picked Wisconsin over Ohio State.

And no one thinks UConn will beat N Carolina.

Good stuff.

We may have to put our own thoughts/picks in the NCAA section of this board. Was fun last year.

I wonder if sports writers will ever learn. USC just lost to Oregon State, who looked horrible so far this season. Now Oregon, who is arguably the 2nd best Pac 10 team, is coming in running the ball really well and fairly healthy, and USC has a few players banged up and their offense isn't looking very good. 16.5 points is a pretty big spread.

shoot, both my teams are winnin Saturday one way or another. Horns gonna crush the Buffs and Huskers are gonna find a way to upset the tiggers! HOOK EM HORNS!! and GO BIG RED!!

Honestly, I wish I could have more than one team to root for...would make it easier after one of them loses.......but I guess that's the curse of bein a Husker fan from day one......

Makes you wonder if some of these guys even watch football:

J. Darin Darst, Producer: For a team allowing 19.5 points and 354.8 yards this season, I just don't see how Nebraska can contain Missouri's offense. Nebraska will no doubt be able to score with its running attack, but there is no way they keep the Tigers from putting up points. Prediction: Missouri 49, Nebraska 28

The Running attack is what's lacking! 2 games with less than 100 yards, and one with less than 140. Only a pathetic NM State gave up running yards to NU.

kinda like this one?

Johnny Rosenstein, Editor: Mizzou will snap a 15-game losing streak in Lincoln and will win there for the first time since 1978. Behind QB Chase Daniel, WR Jeremy Maclin and sophomore TB Derrick Washington, the Tigers feature the nation's No. 2 offense in total yards and points. But check the defense: Only one rushing TD with an avg. of 99.0 rushing yards allowed per game. Prediction: Missouri 41, Nebraska 25

if they paid attention, they'd realize that you can't run the ball when you're down by that much :| also, check the defense???? yea... check as in for the holes, not check as in wow that's sexy