interesting game plan??

i always get nervous when i here stuff like this......may be OK for a quarter or two, but i doubt it will prove devastating to Missouri's high powered offense....blitzing about 40% of the time would be my guess.

disrupting Daniels rhythm is our only chance.

Pick your poison.

uh...

i don't know about everyone else, but i am absolutely sick of Mizzou acting like they are USC.

Oh wait, nevermind, they'll be just like USC last week, fine by me.

"After that, I promise you, he went on a one-man hunt for some old film," Ekeler said. "He kept telling me, 'I'm going to find that film, because I don't think I missed.' "

I really like this anecdote about Osborne. I would love to be a fly on the wall in that film room if he could actually dig that tape up! "See here Mike, you just didn't show the hips we looked for in our athletes. And your speed..........well lets just say it left something to be desired."

Keep diggin' Coach! :clap

The only player I've heard him talking about missing was Barry Sanders. Said he had already recruited an I-back, and since Barry was so small, he really didn't jump out at them. Wonder who it was they ended up signing that year?

i always get nervous when i here stuff like this......may be OK for a quarter or two, but i doubt it will prove devastating to Missouri's high powered offense....blitzing about 40% of the time would be my guess.

disrupting Daniels rhythm is our only chance.

Pick your poison.

uh...

i don't know about everyone else, but i am absolutely sick of Mizzou acting like they are USC.

Oh wait, nevermind, they'll be just like USC last week, fine by me.

Who's acting like they are USC? Certainly I'm not. I have said more than once that there certainly is the possibility of Nebraska winning. Though at the same time I'm not going to say that I think they will.

And I don't think your defense will be very effective shutting down Mizzou unless they can force turnovers or unless Mizzou just turns it over unforced.

It's fine to say that you will play the same defense that OU played against us. Fortunately for us you won't be using the same players. Some seem to think you will drop almost everyone into pass coverage and force us to beat you rushing. Perhaps you can but then again Arkansas thought they could do that too.

While I know Mizzou can lose I don't think they can lose without Nebraska winning the turnover battle by at least 2 and it probably will take more than that.

Then again time will tell as it always does. And when the time comes I will be here win or lose.

then explain what you mean by pick your poison? that would insinuate that you are saying that whatever we do, you're going to beat us doing something else.. that certainly would be a USC-esque type of talk....

and you can think what you want, but the defense must have that as a goal.... if it isn't, there is no point to show up.

whatever you would like to think is fine, just as whatever we want to think is just as fine.... i think you (as a fan base, not individual) are just trying to pick apart everything our coaches say and say there is no way these things can happen...

also... by unforced turnovers what do you mean? aren't fumbles usually forced?? INT's must be caught by the defending player... so basically, you're saying the only kind of turnovers you will have will be bad ball exchanges? and you'll just leave the ball sitting there? so we'll just have to go and say, 'oh, a football!'?