interesting game plan??

Rush 2 and drop 9 into coverage is my guess.

Cosgrove?? Is that you???

lol. NOW THATS FUNNY :LOLtartar

"I bet my back up QB can beat your back up QB" overheard by players on field after william moore and sean weatherspoon combine for hit on Ganz that causes NU cheerleaders to throwup from the gore. Ganz taken off on a stretcher. (this game is fun) :laughpound

While Ganz is being carried off the field onto a stretcher, Chase Daniel observes on the sidelines and decides to pick his nose once again and eat it and chokes on his own booger. Patrick Witt comes into the game to completely shutout the Mizzou D and wins the game 24-7.

I like playing this game too!!!!!!!!!!!

Some more comments from Ekeler:

Some other Ekeler comments from the Big Red Breakfast at the Holiday Inn:

• On middle linebacker Phillip Dillard being 270 pounds when the new staff took over: "He was kind of Krispy Kreme-esque." Ekeler called Dillard, now around 235, one of the best leaders he's been around and a great mentor to freshman linebacker Will Compton.

• Regarding the strength of the walk-on program at Nebraska, Ekeler recalled how Louisiana State carried about 10 and how they weren't close to the scholarship players. "To be honest with you, they couldn't play dead. A lot of times, you really worried about those guys for their safety."

Ekeler then related how he was studying the NU scout-team offensive line this week. "I'm like, 'Man, there's some good-looking cats,' and four of the five are walk-ons."

• Ekeler wanted to be one back in the 1990s and has joked several times that NU coach Tom Osborne missed out. At a recruiting dinner in February, Ekeler told Osborne: "I would have put a couple more rings on your finger."

"After that, I promise you, he went on a one-man hunt for some old film," Ekeler said. "He kept telling me, 'I'm going to find that film, because I don't think I missed.' "

• Ekeler called freshman linebacker Sean Fisher a "freak show of an athlete" — athletic enough to be a safety but with the measurements of a Zach Potter. "I just want to keep him away from the training table so I can coach him and he can make me a great coach," Ekeler said.

Ekeler said Fisher has been banged up and it isn't clear what his role will be the rest of the season.

Omaha World Herald

• Ekeler called freshman linebacker Sean Fisher a "freak show of an athlete" — athletic enough to be a safety but with the measurements of a Zach Potter. "I just want to keep him away from the training table so I can coach him and he can make me a great coach," Ekeler said.

Ekeler said Fisher has been banged up and it isn't clear what his role will be the rest of the season.

[/i]

Omaha World Herald

Man i really hope this Fisher kid is as good as they make him sound. We could really have some exciting defensive players in the next few years.

Here's the surprise for Moo-U. Pelini was just told this week that he actually had one game of eligibility left so he's suiting up and plans on being one of our starting CB's this week.

I heard this from a very reliable voice in my head.... <_<

I Bleed Red is that you.... You must be right :) You can take it to the bank

hahaha... 1st thing that ran through my head :rollin