Kansas Struggling, Nebraska Prediction

JGS30

Cy, your team is serving notice on my Hawks. 4 turnovers and 20 points later. I think you have us beat. We're just not the same team. Good job ISU.

Now for the Husker prediction: I just have a feeling that the crowd and emotion is going to carry this Husker squad to victory. Here is my much anticiapted prediction:

Nebraska 39 Missouri 37

Missouri will have 4 turnovers and Nebraska will capitalize on all of them. I just have that feeling.

:koolaid2:

Cy, your team is serving notice on my Hawks. 4 turnovers and 20 points later. I think you have us beat. We're just not the same team. Good job ISU.

Now for the Husker prediction: I just have a feeling that the crowd and emotion is going to carry this Husker squad to victory. Here is my much anticiapted prediction:

Nebraska 39 Missouri 37

Missouri will have 4 turnovers and Nebraska will capitalize on all of them. I just have that feeling.

:koolaid2:

JGS dont get your hopes up :clap MU has 4 TO in 4 games (3 in one against Buffalo, BY FAR there worst self distruction game is that last 2 years) I doubt a team that hardly turns it over gives it up 4 time. silly jayhawk <_<

Although, you forgot your NU turnover number. You know Ganz throws atleast 1 pick a game...

Then again...I have seen crazier things out of MU over the past 18 years <_<