Kansas Struggling, Nebraska Prediction

JGS30

Yeah. We won a nailbiter. KU sleep walked through the first half. Glad to see we came back for the win. That showed me a lot. However, ISU is better than I thought. They don't quit. And should be respected from here on out. Not a gimme game.

MU fans, keep runnin your mouth. You'll eventually get into a close game and I don't think you have the defense to win. In fact, I know it. You will be exposed sooner than later....get it, SOONER (OU) than later!! LOL I crack myself up! Silly Tigers. Their fans act like they've won a BCS game. OH, that's right, they've never played in one!!! LOLOLOLOL. What a bunch of jokers! Go feed your fat QB and get off this board.

:clap

MU fans, keep runnin your mouth. You'll eventually get into a close game and I don't think you have the defense to win. In fact, I know it. You will be exposed sooner than later....get it, SOONER (OU) than later!! LOL I crack myself up! Silly Tigers. Their fans act like they've won a BCS game. OH, that's right, they've never played in one!!! LOLOLOLOL. What a bunch of jokers! Go feed your fat QB and get off this board.

but they beat you, and were obbiously better than you, but somehow you got in....

Yeah. We won a nailbiter. KU sleep walked through the first half. Glad to see we came back for the win. That showed me a lot. However, ISU is better than I thought. They don't quit. And should be respected from here on out. Not a gimme game.

Your mouth is certainly bigger than your brain. Your sorry team just lucked out a 2 point win against Iowa State and you're on here running your mouth? You KNOW we don't have the defense? Funny guy you are. You and your beaker buddies can start counting the days till basketball now.

I can hardly wait to see how sorry your record will be even before we wipe up Arrowhead with your sorry excuse for a team. Sod Reesing II!!

Cy, your team is serving notice on my Hawks. 4 turnovers and 20 points later. I think you have us beat. We're just not the same team. Good job ISU.

Now for the Husker prediction: I just have a feeling that the crowd and emotion is going to carry this Husker squad to victory. Here is my much anticiapted prediction:

Nebraska 39 Missouri 37

Missouri will have 4 turnovers and Nebraska will capitalize on all of them. I just have that feeling.

:koolaid2:

Looks like you could not have been more wrong today....

I was at the game, I assume with the man, the myth, the legend... CY!

Was a good game, not much more could have gone wrong in the first half. Iowa State Could have folded after our comeback and did not, props to them. Great fans, as always, the place was packed and it was a really fun vibe.