*******OFFICIAL MISSOURI GAME THREAD********

Unlike Callahan, Bo will light a fire under their ass and tell them they look and play like S***

Who cares. This team under Bo plays the same crappy football that was played last year.

I'm tired of the lighting of fires and that crap. This team isn't very good and they appear to be not very well coached. The poor tackling, missed assignments and dumb penalties are a direct reflection of coaching. IMO

Yeah, *sigh*...penalties...it's starting to look like this team can't hold it together when push comes to shove...on the field or on the sidelines.

Did anyone expect anything different I mean honestly? We knew these guys were out of our league and I like alot of people was really hoping we could keep it close, but my god! Nice play calling and nice offensive line play................... :dumdum

Why no blame on the defensive gameplan and the coaching on that side of the ball. We were given a bunch of crap this week about this awesome gameplan and then it appears to be straight out of Cosgroves playbook.

Because to me the defense still looks like they are trying they are just physically outmatched. I understand what your saying though.

Are the fans leaving yet? I don't have a TV on.

Yeah, they said on the radio (Tiger broadcast) that the fans are leaving, and that they have NEVER seen that before at Nebraska.

The bars are still open for two more hours...big shocker

this whole "getting blown out on national television" thing is not doing anything good for our recruiting

I'm kind of wondering if ESPN did this JUST to rub it in our face or if they thought this would really be a good game. I am having trouble thinking of the last national Husker game that was a GOOD game for the Huskers...?

Oh shoot, they just showed Daniel and Buffet... good Lord, can't Nebraska have anything sacred anymore.

Did anyone expect anything different I mean honestly? We knew these guys were out of our league and I like alot of people was really hoping we could keep it close, but my god! Nice play calling and nice offensive line play................... :dumdum

Why no blame on the defensive gameplan and the coaching on that side of the ball. We were given a bunch of crap this week about this awesome gameplan and then it appears to be straight out of Cosgroves playbook.

Because to me the defense still looks like they are trying they are just physically outmatched. I understand what your saying though.

I'm sure that modified 3-4 just fooled the hell out of Chase Daniel.

Question for everyone:

Is this team any better than last year? We have a Defensive genius as a coach and we look no better than last year in my opinion.

Not trying to sound negative, but wanting to know thoughts.

We are worse. A 6-6 season looks very optimistic now. More like unrealistic.

I don't know about that...Iowa St., Baylor, KSU, and Colorado are still out there.....depends how they respond mentally, especially when they most likely lose to TT next week....if they respond like last year...it's looking like we're missing a bowl again

I can see Iowa State and Colorado beating us...and I wish I was kidding. Baylor might have a shot.

You didn't see our offense tonight I take it, about as bad as your defense, Cody was like 13-33 :(

Maybe out teams can get together and make a mentally challenged football player then because the way they both are f-ing the football out there is unreal! :madash

Between J-Fly dancing around the goal line on kick off returns, Cody's balls getting batted down by midgets on the defensive line, and a defense that looks like Parkay, I think might be able to hold off Temple....lol

Agreed...I think it has more to do with athletic disparity...but the Pelinis deserve some blame...this was a terrible defensive game plan..

I'm sure that modified 3-4 just fooled the hell out of Chase Daniel.

It did it almost threw him off a time or two. :sarcasm