Castille

the guy is one of the best athletes on our team. I would say top 10-15 guys we have. right now he doesn't even play much, and when he does he really doesnt impress me that much(esp considering how deep the position is) AND he has SERIOUS issue with fumbling. I think its clear his future is a back up to Helu his whole career. Time to cody glenn him. he would be adjusted by spring and be ready by fall and have 2 years to play. I wouldnt mind seeing the same thing for asante.... but I wont get into that

the guy is one of the best athletes on our team. I would say top 10-15 guys we have. right now he doesn't even play much, and when he does he really doesnt impress me that much(esp considering how deep the position is) AND he has SERIOUS issue with fumbling. I think its clear his future is a back up to Helu his whole career. Time to cody glenn him. he would be adjusted by spring and be ready by fall and have 2 years to play. I wouldnt mind seeing the same thing for asante.... but I wont get into that

Fullback or DE or maybe TE? What about Mendoza --- WR? Asante to LB? We need speed. The team needs to internally move athletes to get better speed out there.

And, like pointed out initially by me and then by others in a different thread, it is time to play as many freshman and sophomores --- including Witt at QB. No offense to Ganz --- decent player. But right now we will go nowhere this season with Ganz or Witt. Therefore play Witt so that he is seasoned for next year when we will need him at his best.

Play the youth. Move people internally to get speed on the field. Experiment now with a new offensive system. Work out the kinks and play for the future.

Fullback or DE or maybe TE? What about Mendoza --- WR? Asante to LB? We need speed. The team needs to internally move athletes to get better speed out there.

And, like pointed out initially by me and then by others in a different thread, it is time to play as many freshman and sophomores --- including Witt at QB. No offense to Ganz --- decent player. But right now we will go nowhere this season with Ganz or Witt. Therefore play Witt so that he is seasoned for next year when we will need him at his best.

Play the youth. Move people internally to get speed on the field. Experiment now with a new offensive system. Work out the kinks and play for the future.

another big one I forgot to mention is WR. get those guys more reps. dont bench peterson and swift(who played great this week I thought) but get more young guys in.

and I totally agree with the QB. dont bench joe, but get witt or lee some drives if at all possible. Joe is getting hit alot, they might need to start this year

another big one I forgot to mention is WR. get those guys more reps. dont bench peterson and swift(who played great this week I thought) but get more young guys in.

and I totally agree with the QB. dont bench joe, but get witt or lee some drives if at all possible. Joe is getting hit alot, they might need to start this year

I agree do not bench Joe --- but play Witt at least a 1/4 a game for the next few weeks and then at least 1/2 until the season ends.

I agree do not bench Joe --- but play Witt at least a 1/4 a game for the next few weeks and then at least 1/2 until the season ends.

the problem there is do you go with witt or lee? from what I have read they are dead even. I would prefer lees speed myself

amazing how many arm chair coaches are out there......leave the position assignments to the coaches....you don't think they have though about making changes? yet they are responsible for putting the best players on the field, at every position....let them coach!

its a message board man. If you dont like armchair QBs, your in the wrong place. I trust the coaches... maybe they have asked him to and he wont? who knows. just talking about the team......

amazing how many arm chair coaches are out there......leave the position assignments to the coaches....you don't think they have though about making changes? yet they are responsible for putting the best players on the field, at every position....let them coach!

True enough --- but being an armchair coach is enjoyable --- it makes us think we're helping. Of course it is so much blowing into the wind and meaningless.

As for whether the coaches have thought of position changes --- I have no idea. potentially no --- potentially they have been so busy trying to get this team to survive the moment that longer-range planning has not been the focal point. Perhaps the graphic loss (and next weeks too) will help place proper emphasis on future. At least that is my hope.