Will Tech score get ugly?

rkhufu7

I think the one thing that will help us alot is that we don't have to worry about Graham Harrell running all over us like Chase could. I'm not saying that he won't but it should take away the scrambling threat. Now we just have to worry about him bombing away at our secondary.

I think the one thing that will help us alot is that we don't have to worry about Graham Harrell running all over us like Chase could. I'm not saying that he won't but it should take away the scrambling threat. Now we just have to worry about him bombing away at our secondary.

Chase Daniel had 1 carry for 0 yards, and that was on a broken play that he got back to the line of scrimmage.

Chase Daniel had 1 carry for 0 yards, and that was on a broken play that he got back to the line of scrimmage.

he means moving around in the pocket.. and if you can't understand that then i'm sorry. but daniel is a lot more mobile and better at moving around the pocket than harrell is.

he means moving around in the pocket.. and if you can't understand that then i'm sorry. but daniel is a lot more mobile and better at moving around the pocket than harrell is.

Don't try and educate me. Chase's 'mobility' accounted for about 2% of what they produced offensively Saturday. He could have been sitting in a harness and chained in place and they still would have put up the same numbers against our defense.

Sun mite just shine on this one boys... I think NU mite goof around and win it. Hey, I sat around here listening to some of the sure-steady talk about how we were gonna beat Mizzou or keep it very close and I figured, Holy Christ, this kind of 'big talkin' is the quickest way to an ass-thrashing I have ever found! I figured for sure it was gonna go south for us. Annnnd it did. HOWEVER, I didn't say a word, just read and shrugged and thought, this is gonna suck. Saturday, we may very well beat a very good Texas Tech team. Ganz is good. I think he could REALLY do some damage with a TRUE 'auld skool' option play. I think he was REALLY PO'd that he wasn't tossing that pig-pipe more in those final drives in the VA Tech game AND the Mizzou game. Don't know that, but he sure looked PO'd about some play-calling. Again, I don't know this, but that's how it LOOKED... Our defense is improving / learning. Pelini is figuring some stuff out. How to better utilize what play talent he has at hand, what plays work better in his defensive schemes. Watson needs a boot up aside his noggin' for 'staying the course' a little TOO much, but even HIS offense play calling is improving and showing signs of success. You all can see the flashes and pops of some REALLY good talent out of the players AND coaches about every 5th play out of both sides of our ball. Hey, if they can bring that up to every 3rd and 4th play, we're scoring and stopping and becoming a 9-3 team. They bring it to every 2nd or 3rd play we've returned in time to the 1960's, 70's, 80's and 90's. Hell, I ain't no expert on football, but I know when I see improvement... you give these boys a little less leash and little more lash and they'll bring it together juuussssst enuff to pull of an upset and THEN, Katie bar the door. This team screws around and gets a win as a big UNDERDOG??? That's all these kids will need to really BELIEVE in their 2008 season. They could do it Saturday. Anybody that has watched college football over the last 30 years knows that it ain't ALWAYS about the X's and O's, that is why I LOVE college ball over pro ball, because #108 ranked teams CAN and sometimes DO beat #3 teams. GO BIG RED! Texas Tech deserves EVERY BIT of the respect they've earned, but; GO BIG RED! Ganz for PRESIDENT of the friggin' United States!

I think it will be ugly TT wont pull back they didnt last time they played and I think we had a better team then. But anything can happen I'm still saying NU is going to win, but if not I won't be surprised. The only teams that I think we have a chance of beating are KSU, CU, ISU, and Baylor. But hopefully we can pull off a couple upsets as well. Maybe in a cource of a week are team has improved, but I'm doubtful. Also are Huskers are hopefully tired of loosing and TT will come in overconvident and screw up turning the ball over 3+ times and we score off each of them, also need are special teams to show up and run another punt or kickoff back for a TD.