***Official Texas Tech Game Discussion Thread***

man that failed 4th down was a huge loss for us...if we made it, thats 7 points right there. so the score is 14-10....i dont know what may have happend after the kick off but wed have the momentum going into the next half....im sure the whole country is surprised so far with only a 7-17 game....im happy with the play of our team, and TTU is very beatable in the 2nd half

Question: Does Ganz have an arm that can make a pass over 9 yards?

And why do the refs hate us?

4th down... questionable.

Suh penalty... questionable. (took one step and pushed him... didn't even tackle him)

Both holdings... questionable.

That's about a 14 point swing... maybe even 21 if you count right.

Pretty horrible way to go into halftime.

I totally agree... In the Locker room, someone or some people need to step up and yell at the top of their lungs to the rest of the players, "It's time to take charge and beat these guys!!"

Cornhusker fans, it's 7-17 at the half WE CAN WIN THIS GAME!! It's time to pull off the UPSET! Nebraska is nearing a turning point, NOW it's time to explode it out there on the field in the second half! Lets shut down the Red Raiders and show them who the real BIG RED is!!

I'll answer that one...won't bother with bitching about ref calls.

Ganz can give it a good chuck, but he's probably better off with the short to medium passes. TT is playing to keep everything in front of them, not giving up the deep ball. Our receivers are more possession receivers than constant down the field threats. So there ya go.

Suh penalty... questionable. (took one step and pushed him... didn't even tackle him)

1st half OVER. 2nd half coming up!

GBR!!!

Does Henry have a bigger leg than Kunalic? I was questioning Henry kicking the FG and the end of the half. I always thought Kunalic had the bigger leg. :dunno

Kunalic did last year, but I don't know about this season. Did you see those 40+ ones Henry made this season? He had at least 10 spare on most. I think this season Henry has a pretty strong leg.

Of course!

We have had some very bad luck with officials in two games now.

That's for sure.

We at least could be up 14-10.

It's not all that bad because the coaches can make the point that the guys are playing well and it the penalties can be controlled we can win this game just by continuing to play the game plan.

I'll answer that one...won't bother with bitching about ref calls.

Ganz can give it a good chuck, but he's probably better off with the short to medium passes. TT is playing to keep everything in front of them, not giving up the deep ball. Our receivers are more possession receivers than constant down the field threats. So there ya go.

We haven't even sniffed of a deep ball. I don't care if the majority are possession receivers, we hav Holt with size that can go up and get it. Also Paul and Gilleylen have the burners to beat a guy so why not try it?