Its been 3 losses

We played a great game last weekend but we need to win this weekend. ISU is not a gimme team, no one is a gimme team this season. We have lost to ISU at ISU with Quote UnQuote better players. For people like me and BRI who really dont want to hear from the fuglies about how ISU is on top, and how there the New Big Red. I know I know have some balls but it would make our years go on alot easier if we didnt half to hear this. New Big Red what a friggin joke.

We played a great game last weekend but we need to win this weekend. ISU is not a gimme team, no one is a gimme team this season. We have lost to ISU at ISU with Quote UnQuote better players. For people like me and BRI who really dont want to hear from the fuglies about how ISU is on top, and how there the New Big Red. I know I know have some balls but it would make our years go on alot easier if we didnt half to hear this. New Big Red what a friggin joke.

half?

So...

What can we do for you?

Will this team to win?

If we do lose, tell the fuglies this was their last real chance to catch us in a down year.

I really think losing to Baylor is going to crush ISU and Chizik may lose them for the season. Who knows they are a scrappy team, but on my wife's side of the family they have a family friend who is and ISU fan who talks $hit every year no matter what. I might knock his teeth down his throat this year if he runs his c&*k holster. <_<

I really think losing to Baylor is going to crush ISU and Chizik may lose them for the season. Who knows they are a scrappy team, but on my wife's side of the family they have a family friend who is and ISU fan who talks $hit every year no matter what. I might knock his teeth down his throat this year if he runs his c&*k holster. <_<

Did you just call his mouth a c@(k holster? Thats hilarious.

One thing i dont think alot of people understand BRI is that even though ISU has been put in its place many many times they still think there king sh*t. I dont even hear that much smack out of the hawkey fans then i do the isu fans. You can only tell so many people to shut up. And its not like my team is doin any smackin of there own. I duno, it would just be nice to not hear that number 1 shtuff for a whole year.

I did..................... :lol:

Hey, watch it guys some of my best friends are c*%k holsters........Oh crap, I mean IOWANS!!!

Hey, watch it guys some of my best friends are c*%k holsters........

I bet they are.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

take the week off BO!!

I can't wait to use that one...giving you the credit for it, of course. :clap

I haven't heard that in a couple years... well done...