What Callahan DID do better than Bo

i've listened to one in my life...and it was dumb. it was like "employee of the month" dumb.

To each his own I guess. I live in NY and I try to listen to the stream of USC on KOZN while I am at work just to hear the Bill from NY segments. I can't stop laughing for several minutes usually.

i've listened to one in my life...and it was dumb. it was like "employee of the month" dumb.

To each his own I guess. I live in NY and I try to listen to the stream of USC on KOZN while I am at work just to hear the Bill from NY segments. I can't stop laughing for several minutes usually.

x2. The one on St. Patty's day when Bill called in all drunk was awesome.

Don't string me up, but one thing BC did better than what we're doing this year was the scripted first 15 plays. The only quarter of football we showed up for last year was the 1st quarter.

Yep, the first quarter scores for the Missourri, Oklahoma St and Texas A & M last year was pure west coast scripted bliss.

On the 10-70 drubbing from the hands of Texas Tech in '04:

"Yeah, it was hard to do much with that Jammal Dailey. Just couldn't really run my kind of football on the football field with the football. So, I took him out and put in that Davis kid who was 1-7 with 12 yards and 3 interceptions. But, you know, that 12 yard completion, that's coaching, that's system."

Callahan was better at describing Oklahoma fans. F****** Hillbillies

:bang At the time I didn't think it was very cool, but calling Nebraska fans "Sand Hillbillies" had to be a nail in the 'ol coffin for him...but it was a classic gaff. Also never seen a coach that could have videotaped a post-game press conference before the season started and use the same one after every game...it never changed.