Just got engaged

Yep, I have officially signed my balls over to a woman for the rest of my life today....and I couldn't be happier.

I'm not looking for any gushy congratulation comments, I just thought I'd share the good news with my husker brethren.

It's quite overwhelming the first day...and I never realized how big of a p**sy a man can turn into when asking a woman to marry him. Found out a lot about myself today.

If you thnk your a big pu**y now. Wait until your loadin up that minivan. Seriously though its hell, pure hell. Hopefully youve got one of those girls who truly sticks it out through thick and thin. I never knew how strong i could be until my wife got sick and i had to run the whole show buy myself. With Very young kids. Good luck man and congratulations. Its a ride and its scary but still fun.

You must not have red "sex tips from 1894." Without a hint of sarcasm, I say run like hell! You may be able to stand it, but unless you are okay with being cheated on or having to resort to doing the cheating, you will be sorry. Mark my words. Anyone who says differently, just doesn't want you to get away without having to go through the hell they have. Congratulations though.