ISU Game - Side Note...

cmb23

We salute you Mister Scoreboard Marriage Proposal guy.....you combine the three things in life you crave.....football......beer......and attention.......

That one and "Blue Aluminum Bottle Maker" guy are hilarious

We've been calling him Scoreboard Proposal Guy for about 3 weeks since he told us he was doing it. He already asked me to be the best man, so I'm going to download that commercial and have the DJ play it before I have to give my toast.

It was still pretty cool. All the people around us were standing up and cheering. She's an ISU alum and he was born and raised a Husker.

What's worse?

There was another proposal immediately AFTER theirs was on the board. Talk about stealing someone's thunder, kinda feel sorry for the guy that had to do it second.

That would suck for the second guy. That guy probably got shot down :o if he proposed to one of my prima donna ex-girl friends who would be going ape sh#t about being "The Second One". "You ruined my Big Moment you a-hole"-poor dude.

LOL why would they do it right after the other. They could of at least waited until after the half to do it.

Everybody had gone home by that time, including the guy's fiance......<_<

Hmmmmm.

"Em4Cy, Will you marry me?

NU MATHEW"

Sounds like someone is going after your stalker, Uncle Cyrus.

LOL why would they do it right after the other. They could of at least waited until after the half to do it.

Hmmmmm.

NU MATHEW"

:laughpound

Didn't think of that. Em4Cy is her personalized license plate as we were thinking that there may be multiple Emily's and Matt's at the game.

Hmmmmm.

NU MATHEW"

:laughpound

Didn't think of that. Em4Cy is her personalized license plate as we were thinking that there may be multiple Emily's and Matt's at the game.

Still...

It would've been fun watching all the Matts in the stands try to 'splain Emily to their girlfriends..Or better..if their GF just happened to be named Emily.. :box

I just hope this newfound rival doesn't make Cy forget his "He-man Wimmen Haters Club Oath" and cave to her feminine wiles.