Baylor in HD?

Yeah, the Versus-Golf HD channel has golf programming in the morning and early afternoon and then switches to Versus coverage in the afternoon. So just like last week, no HD coverage, It sucks!!

Same here for Comcast. Guess the split from Versus/Golf won't happen until the first week in December. Here's to hoping for an off-season!

maybe cox does have it in HD? I just really haven't looked. Versus just isn't really on my top channels list...other than when they broadcast BigRed.

Cox doesn't have Versus HD. They have Versus-Golf HD

According to the Versus web site, Cox Omaha Digital has Versus HD on channel 747.

http://affiliate.zap2it.com/channelfinder/...n&zip=68046

That might be true if you have versus SD. Versus Golf is free if you have digital programming with them. I will have to check when I get home.

maybe cox does have it in HD? I just really haven't looked. Versus just isn't really on my top channels list...other than when they broadcast BigRed.

Cox doesn't have Versus HD. They have Versus-Golf HD

yah, i thought both the versus channels were the same; kinda like espn/espn2 and the HD channels up in the 700s.

cruel, CRUEL surprise when i found out that they had different programing.