Illinois 17

Wisconsin 17

Northwestern 12

Indiana 14

Cinci 13

UConn 10

La Tech 0

Army 7

This is the kind of thing people need to get suspended for. They are giving Baylor this game.

Absolutely correct. While they're at it. Suspend Watson. Stop with the flare routes and just pound between the tackles. Protect this miserable excuse for a Defense. Balance was a bitchen Van Halen album, its a horrible "gameplan"

Andy only for running TDs?

For any good play, really, I've just been having connection issues until a few minutes ago.

I'll post him again for good measure:

NUP_102478_0057.jpg

k ive got to ask what the hell is the point of that picture. im not mad at it just curious whats so funny about it or why its significant.

:yeah

I am getting REALLY REALLY sick of the DUMBNESS of this season's team. EVERY single game there are ridiculous penalties, several blown coverages, players out of position. Are these kids really this damn stupid?

I don't attribute it all to dumbness. Most of this season our D ends up out of position, committing penalties, because they're not athletic enough. The Glenn penalties in this game are pure dumbness, though.

This defense aside from last week has looked no different then the previous 4 years. The DL looks good but that may be it. Who knows about Murillo they aren't going towards him. That first long run was all #33 and #23. The second long run was all #34 and #33. That bomb that set up the TD half of the defense wasn't even set up before the snap. I think they take way to long bringing in guys and getting the defense set up. Things need to change in the 2nd half or we may be in trouble.