***Official Baylor Game Discussion Thread***

If Bo and the team doesn't quietly put in a complaint about these officials after this game, someone needs to chew his butt out. No way this team can put up with this many blown calls against them every game.

I can understand a blown call here and there, but this is about 3 horrid blown no calls already.

I don't intend to start any rumors, this is pure speculation, but I wonder if Ganz has some injury we don't know about. A hand injury maybe. Would explain why he's been sooo off target so far and also why Watson doesn't want to take any chances down the field.....

Maybe that's it. We know he can throw deep. Last year I seem to recall some nice throws, and for sure at the end of the VT game he brought us back in a big hurry with some nice, on-target deep throws. This game, we've gone deep maybe twice, and one of those was a 3rd and 5 (poor time to do it, IMO), and both were badly thrown.

This team is just so...average. QB average, WR's average, OL average, DL average, special teams average, RB's a bit above average, LB's average, secondary well below average. SAD!

LB's average?!...That's giving them way too much credit....the most athletic LB we have is running around committing blatant personal fouls....