Thenarse Story

Makes you pray that Rickey finds true success in Lincoln and is able to live a happy safe life. If football doesn't play out in his future, hopefully he will stay in the midwest and create a postivie life. Man, I pray for this kid.

I knew most of that stuff because of former articles in the papers around here, but to here that directly from Rickey is sad!

I think the idea behind him not going back was that he was in a gang at one time there and you can't leave a gang once you join one. So with Rickey coming to Nebraska he left the gang obviously and they feel he will be targeted if he ever goes back.

It's cool that Ricky got out but I don't feel any sympathy for his brothers or any of the other piece of S**T gang members that terrorize those neighborhoods. I always said that if your going to be in a gang they should make you take a gun safety class or make you go to a shooting range so they can LEARN to shoot a gun correctly, that way they can kill each other instead of innocent bystanders.