**Official Oklahoma Game Discussion Thread**

This is really starting to piss me off.. I know many people are wondering why O'Hanlon is still gettting so much PT of Thenarse.. The guy is seriously getting picked on and something needs to change.. My 14 year old brother can see that they are going at O'hanlon when passing and atleast 2 of the long runs is because O'Hanlon gets stiffed arm and there they go.. It's horrible.. and how can their Kicker kick it in the end zone and Kunalic can't.. What a horrible first 5 minutes that nobody could have predicted.. Come on Boys...

WOW...I mean...WOW...this game wouldn't be so redick if we hadn't turned it over for 21 points, but it would still be bad. Oh... and why didn't we go for it on 4th down at the end of the quarter?

I hope bo is verbally raping everyone in the locker room, I hope he comes out and there's blood coming out of his sweat glands he's so pissed. Hopefully the guys will take it to heart, and have the greatest comeback of all time. We'll make a major motion picture about it and Bo Pelini will ascend directly into heaven....just saying, lets hope yeah?

what a bad game

Bad 1. Not achieving an adequate standard; poor

More like...

Terrible 1. Causing great fear or alarm; dreadful

Terrible 1. Causing great fear or alarm; dreadful

more like

F***ing Terrible 1. Causing great fear or alarm...but even more so cause there a bo pelini expletive.

PS I'm glad he's pissed, shows he cares

This is really starting to piss me off.. I know many people are wondering why O'Hanlon is still gettting so much PT of Thenarse.. The guy is seriously getting picked on and something needs to change.. My 14 year old brother can see that they are going at O'hanlon when passing and atleast 2 of the long runs is because O'Hanlon gets stiffed arm and there they go.. It's horrible.. and how can their Kicker kick it in the end zone and Kunalic can't.. What a horrible first 5 minutes that nobody could have predicted.. Come on Boys...

Hmmmm.

Any chance of having the secondary switching jersey numbers?

I mean..If they're going to pick on # 33, give it to someone you think can do better.