Late Night trivia

In an article on Omaha.com, it stated that the Huskers only lost to a team with a losing end-of-season record one time in T O's 25 years. Without cheating and looking it up, anyone know who that team was? I think I have an idea, but not 100% sure. Just to make it interesting (I hope that doesn't offend anybody on this board), name the opposing team's head coach and their starting quarterback.

Would have 2 b Clones back in '92; Tommie Frazier's 1st start. That was easy 2 guess cuz for about 30 yrs the only teams that ever beat us usually ended up no. 1; plus, the Clones always have a losing rcd, don't they?; plus, the previous dude gave away the freaking SCORE!

Their coach: cpt. Kangaroo... :dunno

So, do I get the Husker gear now? :w00t

Would have 2 b Clones back in '92; Tommie Frazier's 1st start. That was easy 2 guess cuz for about 30 yrs the only teams that ever beat us usually ended up no. 1; plus, the Clones always have a losing rcd, don't they?; plus, the previous dude gave away the freaking SCORE!

Their coach: cpt. Kangaroo... :dunno

So, do I get the Husker gear now? :w00t

Actually, it was Tommie's fourth start that season. He took over for Mike (I have tape on my face mask) Grant. Tommie started the Missouri game which was an away game (Huskers won). His first home start was against Colorado. Both were tied for the eight spot in the polls (Huskers won 52-7). Then we played and clobbered a ranked Kansas team at home. The Huskers were looking like a beast with Tommie at the helm. That's what really made the Iowa State loss so weired, we just destroyed two ranked teams then loose to the clones :wtf .

Kewl! So, do I get my Husker gear now? :yeah

Isn't it enough just to bask in the glory. If not, send me a white t-shirt and I'll write Huskers (in red of course) on it for ya. I have markers!

Kwl idea! Write, 'N-owledge' on it since I gotta lotta that! :w00t

Kewl! So, do I get my Husker gear now? :yeah

Isn't it enough just to bask in the glory. If not, send me a white t-shirt and I'll write Huskers (in red of course) on it for ya. I have markers!

Kwl idea! Write, 'N-owledge' on it since I gotta lotta that! :w00t

HuskerinMI gets a t-shirt too!