It's official!

dbetz23

kstatesports.com

Released 11/07/2008 by Kansas State University

MANHATTAN, Kan. – Saturday’s Kansas State vs. Nebraska football game at Bill Snyder Family Stadium on November 15 will be televised on a pay-per-view basis, K-State Athletics Department officials announced Friday.

The game, which is set for a 2:35 p.m. kickoff, will be telecast on a pay-per-view basis by the pay-per-view division of Fox Sports Net. The telecast will be available on cable systems throughout the states of Kansas and Nebraska as well in the Kansas City Metro area. Fans may also subscribe to the game on a pay-per-view basis via participating satellite systems nationwide.

Participating cable and satellite providers will offer the telecasts to their customers on a specially designated pay-per-view channel. FSN’s pay-per-view division will produce and distribute the telecasts.

Suggested retail price for residential purchase is $29.95. A list of cable and satellite providers that have agreed to offer the pay-per-view telecast will be available on k-statesports.com and FoxSports.com as it becomes available.

The K-State vs. Nebraska game was bypassed by the Big 12 Conference’s television partners for both over-the-air and cable television coverage, resulting in the pay-per-view telecast.

The Kansas State vs. Nebraska telecast is the second in three years that will be distributed via pay-per view as the 2006 contest in Manhattan was also available through pay-per-view.

:horns2

Man I am sick of all these PPV games. I don't have the money to do that.

Doesn't matter to me...I'll be at the game. If I'm gonna spend the $$ to watch the Huskers, I might as well drive a couple hours and pay to see it first hand. I'm going with KSU fans but I'll be wearing my RED!

:wasted

here is what is really sad I pay out the a$$ for Direct tv packages like espn gameplan and their sports package so I can get versus and all of the fox affiliates not to mention I get the NFL ticket so I can watch the Jets....but this KSU game will mark the 5th PPV this year!!!

WMU PPV

SJSU PPV

NMST PPV

VT national

MU national

TT gameplan

ISU versus

BU versus

OU national

KU PPV

KSU PPV

CU national

So 5 games for $150, 1 game $100 Gameplan, 2 games $10 versus and 4 for free. I guess I can look on the bright side and say well it is cheaper than going to a pub and better than the days of no coverage whatsoever or listening to the game on the internet. Yeah I feel better now GBR! I hope some of this money for PPV goes to the university.

here is what is really sad I pay out the a$$ for Direct tv packages like espn gameplan and their sports package so I can get versus and all of the fox affiliates not to mention I get the NFL ticket so I can watch the Jets....but this KSU game will mark the 5th PPV this year!!!

WMU PPV

SJSU PPV

NMST PPV

VT national

MU national

TT gameplan

ISU versus

BU versus

OU national

KU PPV

KSU PPV

CU national

So 5 games for $150, 1 game $100 Gameplan, 2 games $10 versus and 4 for free. I guess I can look on the bright side and say well it is cheaper than going to a pub and better than the days of no coverage whatsoever or listening to the game on the internet. Yeah I feel better now GBR! I hope some of this money for PPV goes to the university.

Yeah, that sucks. Every Iowa game has been televised and they were all free, one isu game was ppv and all but one game was televised.

BEAT KSU!!