Game ball goes to...

Why the hell isn't Ganz mentioned? Man, even when it's his turn to shine he still doesn't get his due.

See post #12.

Ganz did well today but IMO Helu did better

Without Ganz on the field today, we wouldn't have won...even the boys on the radio acknowledged that fact. Helu played a great game, too, as did Suh. You also have to give credit to the offensive and defensive lines, they did well also. But...Ganz is the heart and soul of this football team. Without him, we don't win.

Tough, tough call: Ganz, Helu, Suh, Swift ALL shined! PLUS Bo/Watson called an outrageous game!

Btwn Ganz and Helu. Think I gotta go w The Joey-nator; the guy played hurt the whole game and put up big no.s AGAIN! We don't win it w/o him. I'm sure he'd get us to the BCS if he were starting for 2 more yrs: he outplayed Reesing. :clap

Suh had a great game on defense...but come on, the TD pass was just a trick play...one time thing. He made the catch, but if he hadn't made the catch, he still had a big game, but everyone wouldn't have noticed him quite as much or given him as much recognition...they they would be talking about Helu's perfomance, or Ganz toughing it out. Face it, the guys in the trenches just don't get no respect, but it is part of the job. They do get noticed when they don't do their job though.

Both the Offensive and Defensive lines did a great job today...didn't think we would be this far when we started the season, or even around the 2nd or third game. But, also, I know we got destroyed last week, and I don't believe that KU has that great of an offensive or defensive line...

We are getting better, that is what is important this year. I can see us winning 8 games...and realistically, after the Kool-aid wore off at the beginning of the season, I didn't think we would win 6 without a lot of luck, especially after the VT game.

We have some work to do, so don't get too high, but do pat these guys on the back. I love the effort, and I love the process of learning they are doing. We will be back to the top again very soon.

GBR!!

******SNIP******

Suh had a great game on defense...but come on, the TD pass was just a trick play...one time thing. He made the catch, but if he hadn't made the catch, he still had a big game, but everyone wouldn't have noticed him quite as much or given him as much recognition...they they would be talking about Helu's perfomance, or Ganz toughing it out. Face it, the guys in the trenches just don't get no respect, but it is part of the job. They do get noticed when they don't do their job though.

2 1/2 Sacks and 12 Tackles without the TD is a great game by anyone's standards.